Chapter Thirty-Seven

~ Tucker's POV ~

"Tell me how you want it."

Dani's face sparked with excitement and lust at my words. The green of her hazel eyes blazed emerald; her lips quirked into a smirk of seduction and heat. Her legs gripped around my back and tightened, pulling me closer to her core again.

I raised an eyebrow. "Is this what you want?"

Dipping my head, I ran my tongue through her folds and watched her writhe above me. When I wrapped my lips around her clit, she moaned my name, and when I thrust two fingers into her clenching depths, she screamed it.

"Yes! Fuck yes!" Her voice was dazed with lust, and it drove me fucking wild.

I curled my fingers and stroked her walls, reveling in the moans that fell from her lips from the act. Sucking at her clit, Dani began to move her hips, riding my face.

Fuck, I groaned to myself, needing to bury my dick inside of her. I moved to stand, but Dani's legs tightened around my back.

"No! Don't stop. Lick my pussy."

Sweet fucking mercy. This goddamn girl...

I gripped the base of my dick to hold back, the overwhelming urge to fuck her into oblivion forced to take a step back and give her what she needed instead. I pressed my fingers back inside of her tight core, adding a third and feeling her writhe again. She slapped the mattress and grabbed my hair, pulling at its strands. With each thrust of my hand and suck on her clit, she rocked her hips and drove herself towards her high.

"Fuck yes! I'm gonna-"

I felt her walls convulse and she clamped down on my fingers. Her pussy flooded further and she screamed above me, her legs shaking around my back.

Before her release could end, I withdrew my fingers and unlocked her ankles from behind me, throwing them aside to stand and line the head of my cock with her still-clenching core. I ground my teeth together and pressed forward, thrusting in and out slowly to stroke her g-spot and prolong her orgasm. I gripped her hips and drove forward, the heated sounds of her moans mixing with the slaps of my skin against hers.

She looped her legs around my back and pushed to spin, leaving me flat on my back. With a seductive smirk, her eyes sparkled down at me as she began to move slowly, drawing out the pleasure of the moment. She locked her hands in mine and pinned them above my head. My cock jerked inside of her at her splay of dominance and I groaned, trying to lift my upper body to kiss her, but she gave a crooked grin of menace and leaned back, teasing me with her slowing movements.

"You're driving me fucking crazy," I breathed out, fighting against her hold on my wrists.

I was stronger than her, I could've moved. But damn if seeing her gasping above me - lips twitching under her concentrated rhythm, arms rippling under the tension - didn't make me hotter than ever. I lowered my eyes to watch her sink down on me, my cock disappearing into the hot depths of her pussy with each stroke. Mixed with her breathy moans of desire, it was sure as hell enough to send me rocking over the edge.

Daniella was heaven and hell wrapped into one little spitfire of a woman - in the hottest, most intriguing way. And I knew I'd never get enough. But to have a future with her, I had one more thing to take care of.