Chapter Twenty-Four

Fumbling aimlessly with my key in a desperate attempt to not break the kiss, I finally gave in. Laughing against Tucker's lips and turning my head, my eyes landed on the locked handle separating us from the privacy we needed, though he didn't seem to mind.

His lips trailed down my neck, hit teeth nipping at the sensitive skin there, driving me mad. I groaned, dropping the key and watching as it bounced by his foot on the concrete below.

"See what you did? Now it'll be that much longer." I laughed softly, letting my head fall back against the door and loving the feel of his mouth on my overly stimulated skin.

His lips curved into a satisfied smile as he continued teasing me. "Fuck the key. Here is fine."

"Tucker!" I laughed again, pushing at his chest with no effort at all.

"What?"

"My neighbors will see and hear everything."

"Yeah?" He pressed his hips harder against my core, a gasp falling from my lips. I groaned at the contact, gripping at his shoulders and trying to ride out the pleasure. He lifted his face to position his lips at my left ear, nipping the lobe.

"Maybe they'll learn something."

My pussy clenched, but I fought the need from overtaking my senses. Shaking my head and grinning ear to ear, I pressed against his chest to get down, but he sighed, bending down to grab the key himself, keeping me held against him with one arm as though I weighed nothing at all.

Well... that was... my folds grew slicker with arousal. Everything the man did made me want him. Everything. And if I didn't have him soon, I might lose my mind.

Greedy to unbutton his jeans, I reached between us and wrapped my hand around his length, biting my lower lip in satisfaction when he huffed and slammed the hand holding the key on the door frame next to me.

"Stop that or I'll fuck you right here and won't fucking care who sees us."

"You'd go to jail," I reminded him jokingly, but he wasn't kidding. He was as serious as he was hard, and he was daring me. As always.

"I don't think you understand, Daniella. I'd sign my life to the devil to fuck your tight little pussy one more time. To fuck the attitude out of that mouth of yours one more time. Because it'll never be enough. I'll always want you. One more time."

My lips parted, eyes strayed from his gaze to his lips, then back up again. With labored breathing, I grabbed his hair and pulled his face back to mine, needing him more than the air I breathed.

With the door ungracefully unlocked and thrown open, Tucker kicked it closed with a loud slam, and stumbled around for the nearest piece of furniture - the dining room table - and set my ass on it, standing between my legs.

Pushing my thong aside, he shook his head, ripping it and my skirt from me and tossing the remnants aside. Before I could see where the shredded material landed, he was pressing inside, filling me in rapid strokes.

His hand gripped at my hair, the sting of the pulled strands edging me on. I yanked my shirt over my head, I clipping my bra and tossing it aside next, jerking his shirt off to follow. My hips moved in tune with his, meeting him thrust for thrust as he slammed into me.

"Fuck yes, baby. Fuck me back."

The grit in his voice spurred my already built orgasm on further, his calloused hand skimming down my body and landing his fingers on my clit, his other hand grabbing tighter at my hair. He fingered my clit roughly, circling it, and I exploded around him.