Chapter Nineteen

"Fuck..." I whispered softly, wanting to scream when he stepped back.

Before I could mutter another word, I was spun around to see him on his knees instead. His jeans and shirt had been pulled off, and his hands made quick work of mine, pushing them down my legs and tossing them away. In the next breath, his head was buried between my legs, tongue swiping through my folds.

I wanted to tell him I didn't allow that, that it was too personal, but the second his tongue wrapped around my clit and he speared two fingers into me, I changed my mind and took it all back. I let go.

"Holy-" my hands dropped to his head, tangling in his soaked hair and holding on as hard as I could.

His tongue flicked over my clit, his fingers still pumping into my pussy. Moaning, my head dropped back against the wall and my hands tightened, legs shook, as his mouth worked me back towards my climax. He swirled his mouth around it, sucked my clit into the heated depths against his tongue, quickening the pace of his fingers.

I screamed. "Holy fuck. Tucker, please!"

Immediately, he stopped and stood, jerking me to his chest and covering my lips with a groan. His hands traveled down the length of my body, cupping my ass, squeezing it, before lifting me and guiding my legs around his waist. As he pressed my back against the wall again, his cock pushed inside of my soaked pussy.

His breath hitched in his throat and when I leaned in to kiss him, he shivered. He stood frozen, fighting to keep his self control, but I snapped, tightening my knees and using it as leverage to ride him, needing to come.

He slammed one hand on the wall next to my head, but made no move to stop me, so I quickened my pace, chasing my release with desperation. I felt it build, my pussy tightening on him further, my knees shaking with vigor.

"Fuck yes, come on. Just a little more. Come around my cock, Dani, yes. Fuck."

I didn't expect the words. I didn't expect the eroticism I felt flow through me. But even more, I didn't expect the pleasure dripping from his voice to throw me so much higher - the pleasure he felt because of me.

I screamed his name as I flew over the edge, but it was cut off and muffled against his lips as he kissed me and took over. Pummeling his hips against me, snapping them faster, he groaned into my mouth as his cock stroked my overly-sensitive nerves, my pussy still spasming around him.

His thrusts grew harder before his cock pulsed and he came. "It's not enough! I need more. Goddammit, I need you more."

Before I could catch my breath, he'd already carried me to the couch and flipped me around, bending me over the back cushion and filling me again. He pounded into me with deep, heavy strokes, bumping my cervix and forcing pleasure-filled screams from my lips.

Tucker's hand landed on my ass and I bucked beneath him, my back arching more, pushing my ass higher to force his cock to rub against the sensitive spot high inside of me. Grabbing ahold of my rain-soaked hair, he pulled at it, the pain it caused edging me higher with the intoxicating mix of senses.

Reaching around my hip, he rubbed my clit roughly, circling and pinching it between his fingers, throwing me over the edge again. I bit the couch beneath my head, screaming into the fabric and giving myself blindly to the pleasure overtaking me.

"Fuck!" He flipped me over and threw me to the couch on my back, coming overtop of me and wrapping a hand around my throat, squeezing the sides. His cock slammed back in, my pussy still clenching from the orgasm that had rushed through me seconds before.

His tongue speared into my mouth, tangling with mine. Groans filled the kiss, heat emanating unchecked from us both. The sound of his hips slapping against mine fueled the fire that had blazed entirely out of control between us and I could no longer find my voice, my screams turning to muffled gasps tearing through my body.