Chapter 22 (with smut-scene)

With a groan, Aleks opened his eyes. A yellow living room ceiling decorated with a blue tulip pattern immediately caught his attention and he raised eyebrows. Where am I? A warm breath tickled his ear and he looked to the left. His neck and shoulder muscles hissed in response to the movement. He looked at Belial's sleeping face which was covered in wrinkles of sorrow. Contrary to his thoughts which told him he should let Belial sleep, he raised his left hand and stroked his mate's cheek. "Wake up, sleepyhead," he awakened him affectionately.

With a deep breath, Belial opened his eyes. Relief spread over him, and his mouth curved up into a shy smile. He took Aleks' hand and placed a light kiss on it. "You're awake, Tsuka." The tightness in Belial's chest dissolved and he was finally able to breathe freely.

Aleks sat upright with a less than elegant movement and inspected his surroundings. Matching the ceiling of the room, was a yellow carpet and a wall with the same floral pattern. Against the wall, stood a chest of drawers and next to it a large mirror, which stretched from the floor halfway up the wall. The large bed in which they laid was made of dark wood. The bedposts had the shape of flowering tulips and similar decorations were around the edges. The duvet had a blue plaid pattern with silver flowers on it – tulips, as expected.

"Whoever owns this room, I want the number of their interior designer."

Belial looked at him as if he had taken leave of his senses. Then he remembered the grisly duvet and its twin on the sofa. My mate suffers from an incurable taste aberration. Dismissing that thought, Belial was overjoyed that his mate had pulled through. He leaned in for a kiss which was immediately granted and Aleks sighed in content upon feeling his lover's mouth against his.

Aleks opened his mouth giving Belial full access while he grabbed Belial's hair and pulled him closer. Carefully, Aleks leaned back prompting his demon to follow. "Belial," he panted against his lips. "More," he told his lover.

"You almost died less than twenty-four hours ago," he reluctantly returned.

Aleks knew he was right, but somehow, he felt healthy. He wasn't in any pain. He tentatively touched the bandage on his shoulder. "I think it's healed. Please take the bandage off," he requested.

Belial slowly opened the bandage and unwrapped it, revealing a perfectly healthy shoulder. Not even a scar could be seen. "How is this possible?" he asked, stunned.

"No idea," he replied with a shrug. Relief flowed through Belial.

A seductive smile spread across Aleks' face. He approached Belial's ear and whispered in a deep voice, "Then there is nothing left to stop you." He was right.

***************SMUT-SCENE*************

Belial bent over his human again and kissed him passionately.

"I want to feel you in me," Aleks said in a breathless voice.

"Not before I kissed every inch of your body," his mate replied.

"I won't survive that today, Bel," he replied with a trembling voice, since his demon had begun to caress his chest. He stroked his belly and let his hands slowly wander downwards. He took off Aleks' trousers, which he had put on yesterday, and his clothes followed.

Aleks squirmed and moaned but was not satisfied with the passive role. With his left hand, he groped around Belial's body until he found it. Belial hissed as Aleks stroked his hard dick. "Two can play this game, don't forget that Bel."

Belial gently bit Aleks' nipple, so that a small stream of blood emerged, which he tenderly licked. Aleks's body trembled and he felt his entrance get wet. Perplexed by his body's reaction, he interrupted Belial's caresses and touched his entrance with one finger. He held his wet finger in front of Belial's nose and asked, "Bel, what's happening to my body?"