Chapter 51

There was a knock on Belial's door. Nero opened the door and gave way to the guest. Lucan entered the room.

Lucan? What is he doing here?

"Lucan, what gives me this honor?" he said to the demon, and both greeted each other in the warrior style.

"Your angel is getting stronger with each passing day. He seems to be adapting well," Lucan said with a smile.

"Yes, it's truly a miracle. He is making progress every day," Belial said, accepting the compliment for his heart with joy. Then Lucan's face became serious.

"Unfortunately, I come bearing bad news. There are rumors that you have returned. The reason or hints regarding Aleks haven't been brought up yet, but it won't be long, I'm afraid." Belial nodded thoughtfully.

He knew that he could only keep Aleks a secret for a certain period of time. However, the fact that not a word had yet been said about him, testified to the secrecy of his people and substantiated his assumption that Rukia hadn't made contact with his client.

"Thank you for this news, but was that the reason for your visit?" He could have sent the information by a raven. His visit had to have another reason.

Lucan sat down, Belial joined him.

"Get your warriors, we have something to discuss, for which you need all your forces."

Aleks went through Lucan's explanations step by step. He had made himself comfortable on the floor of the terrace and focused on the power within him. He was looking for the magic in his body. Again he heard the noise, the small waves it made as it flowed within his body. He had created a connection with it thanks to Lucan.

Magic is not just energy. Magic is so much more. It is a muscle, a heartbeat, a movement. That's what Lucan had said. Did that mean that he could not only release it in the form of energy but could change his body with it? He doubted that he could create a wing like Lucan, his magic wasn't designed for that.

Until now, he knew that he could direct the energy into his hands. He was able to release them in one go, which resembled a reinforcement. He was able to create energy sickles and heal. After some consideration, however, it was clear to him that he separated the magic from his body and used it outside. But what if he didn't separate it, but guided it to his muscles? Would there be a change?

He had three theoretical starting points:

1. He can form magic outside his body and

release (sickles and punch) and feel it all over the body.

2. He can transfer the energy to others (healing magic).

3. He can strengthen and optimize his own body with the help of magic.

He could easily check the first one. To do this, he concentrated and again sent an impulse to his right foot. Then he stepped on the ground with a stamping motion and released the energy. The ground broke open under the pressure, just like a punch. Check, he thought with a grin.

Now the barrier. If he was right and he brought stability into his magic, a shield could be created that could fend off any physical as well as magical attacks. So he concentrated and tried to create a barrier. The magic left his body but dissolved as soon as he let it go. No change

He thought further. When it is separated from my body - without a direction - it is simply lost.

"Magic is a part of you, like the blood in your body or the breath in your lungs. It belongs to you and cannot be separated."