Chapter 56 (with smut-scene)

*************SMUT-SCENE*****************

The demon's hands drove under Aleks' top and caressed his stomach. Then he ran one hand over Aleks' nipples and stroked them.

"Bel, how am I supposed to concentrate when you... hmmm." He wanted to take his hands off the tree, but Belial prevented him from doing so.

"Keep your hands on the tree. Otherwise, the training is over," he said in an erotic voice and let his fangs run down Aleks' neck.

Devil. Aleks felt his body heating up. A shiver passed through him as Belial caressed both nipples and sucked on his neck at the same time. Aleks closed his eyes and moaned but didn't move his hands from the spot. He was at his mercy. Then Belial's right hand went down into his pants. He enclosed his hand over Alek's hard cock and rubbed it tenderly.

Aleks' moans were like music to Belial's ears. He pulled his angel's top up and licked his back lengthwise from his neck to his coccyx. He went down to his knees behind his mate and opened his pants so that they slid to the ground and gave him the glimpse of his plump butt. He lovingly nibbled on Aleks' butt cheeks, while his right hand continued to stroke along his hardness.

Aleks groaned and closed his eyes in ecstasy as the feelings overtook him. Then he felt his cheeks pushed apart and Belial's wet tongue licking over his entrance.

"Hell... Ohhh." He couldn't suppress his moans because his hands were more or less. Occupied

"Bel, please don't, I ... ohh." But his thoughts drifted into nothingness as his tongue entered his entrance and ruined him.

His body began to tremble, then suddenly his demon let go of him. Aleks was breathing heavily, with no idea as to what was happening. Then he felt a hot, hard warmth against his butt. He won't. Oh yes, and how he would. With a smooth thrust, Belial immersed himself in his angel, who cried out in lust.

"Tsuka, don't forget your training," he whispered in his ear as he hit his spot hard with his hips. His hands found his sensitive nipples again and played with them. Devil. He could no longer speak.

Belial felt his angel tense up and come shortly thereafter.

"You still don't seem to have established a connection to the tree. Maybe we should try something else."

He turned his beloved around so that Aleks stood with his back to the tree. Then he lifted him up and pressed him against the tree and entered him again.

Surprised, Aleks wrapped his arms around Belial's neck and his legs around his waist. With the tree behind him, his demon penetrated deeper into him with each thrust. he conquered his lips in a wild kiss

Belial was close and Aleks wasn't far away either. The demon increased his pace again until both twitched and came.

******************************************************

Exhausted, Aleks leaned against his mate, both leaning with their backs against the said tree.

"That was incredible, but unfortunately it didn't help me with my problem."

Belial took his heart in his arms and kissed him on the crown.

"Tsuka, you mustn't see magic as an individual. Individuality is what everyone does with it, but basically, it's the same for everyone." Aleks thought briefly about his words.

"Does that mean that the magic in you is similar to mine?" he asked his demon. Belial nodded and gave him another kiss.

"Hmmm." With his fingertips, he caressed Belial's arm and remembered the conversation with Lucan.