Chapter 45 (with smut-scene)

"Bel, are you done?" Aleks shouted from his study. He had just packed up his books and stowed them away. His pictures have been wrapped in newsprint and placed by the book boxes with his mp3-player and headphones. That's all he needed. He had never owned much, but the fact these four boxes contained his whole life was a bit strange.

Aleks felt warm arms close around him from behind. Belial's warm breath stroked his neck, giving him goosebumps.

"I'm done packing, Tsuka, but I'm far from done with you. I never will be," he said in a deep voice, licking his pulse on his neck.

He shuddered and turned to his beloved. With his hands he drove into his shoulder-length, raven-black hair and pulled him into an intense kiss.

"Don't seduce me Tsuka, otherwise our departure will be delayed," his demon whispered in his ear.

He heard his mate's pulse accelerate. He would gladly give in to the desire, but he'd already announced himself in his home in hell, so he reluctantly let go of his treasure. Later, he would take Aleks, lie him underneath himself, penetrate him and enjoy his lustful screams. The scent of roses and rain after sunrise ensnared Belial, luring him.

Aleks had to admit that he was a little disappointed, but it was better that way.

"Let's go, Bel," he said. His demon nodded. Everything was ready. The boxes were in a circle and Aleks and Belial stood next to them.

Aleks nervously grabbed his mate's hand and looked into the apartment again. He wouldn't visit it for a while, so he felt melancholy at this thought and strengthened his grip.

"Are you ready, Tsuka?" Aleks nodded.

Belial summoned a portal and it opened. A black membrane engulfed them and they sank into darkness. He had felt this feeling before, back when he was kidnapped from Ariana's estate to hell. Don't think about it. It's over. But as much as he tried to forget, this fight had changed everything. It had changed him. It wasn't just wings that sprouted from his back, but also the abilities associated with them.

Sometimes Aleks woke up screaming at night. He often dreamed, they were dreams of violence and death, but they were vaguely unclear. He was afraid that they were visions, that he saw the future, as he had done before.

The darkness gave way and the environment gradually took on concrete forms. They had landed in an entrance hall. Bright walls with a beautiful painting awaited him. Pictures of women, men, and children, pictures of warriors and battles. Each one told a story. From the walls protruded stone balks with colored stones on them, which illuminated the room. The ceiling was covered by a beautiful flower meadow.

"Beautiful."

Belial looked into the enthusiastic face of his mate. He seemed to like his home very much.

"Tsuka, welcome to our home."

Our home. Warm feelings spread in Aleks' chest.

"Is everything in your house like this... so breathtaking?" his companion asked him.

"If you refer to the artistic decorations on the wall, yes. I have furnished some rooms in this style. Art has always been a balm for the soul," Belial replied.

"Let's go to our room, Tsuka."

Aleks nodded and was about to take one of his boxes, but his demon gently stopped him.

"My servants will do that, let's go." Servants? Is Belial such a powerful demon? He knew about Belial's position as Astaroth's right hand, but somehow he had just started to understand what this meant.