better than ever

consider voting on this chapter!

not long after you had your daughter you and katsuki split up

not long after you had your daughter you and katsuki split up. things weren't hadn't been good between the two of you for a while and you only stayed together for your daughter's sake.

neither of you wanted her to have divorced parents knowing what it was like for you growing up.

divorce was always something you personally never wanted to go through after your parents did.

it wouldn't have happened either if katsuki wasn't so stuck on being the number one pro hero. he's currently number three but all he cared about was being number one.

you would think that after having a kid he would focus more on his family. but that wasn't the case at all.

that's all in the past though. you'd been divorced for 2 years now. your daughter kumiko was no me 4 years old and you both had joint custody. on the weekends she would stay with her father and on weekdays she was with you.

everything was perfect that way. you had no problems and you and katsuki were on good terms. everything was better than ever and that's how it should be.

-ˋˏ ༻❁༺ ˎˊ-

"kumiko, sweetie your dad is going to be here soon!" you called to your daughter as you slipped on a jacket. almost right after you heard your daughter's giggles and little footsteps rushing in your direction.

"coming mommy!" she giggled as she ran to you. smiling at her you bent down to her level and fixed her h/c hair into two pigtails with the hair ties you had on your wrists.

"okay munchkin, you ready to go see daddy?" you asked in a playful tone. the little girl's ruby-colored eyes gleamed in excitement at the thought. she rapped it nodded her head in response as she opened her arms for you to pick her up.

"alright then," you laughed as you picked her up. heading to the front door you grabbed your keys off of the key rack and slipped on your shoes.

with your daughter in your arms, you walked to your before unlocking it and settling her in her car seat.

"alright let's head to your dad's house."