drop off

consider voting on this chapter!

the ride to katsuki's house was fairly short

the ride to katsuki's house was fairly short. he lived about 20 minutes away, driving distance. but with the busy traffic of musutafu, it could take longer.

currently, you were at a red light.

you glanced back at kumiko from the rearview mirror "do you wanna listen to some music?" you asked catching the toddler's attention.

"yeah!" she exclaimed while rapidly moving her legs back and forth. with a smile on your face, you turned on the kid's radio and let the music play.

the light turned green and started driving.

you smiled at the sound of your daughter humming along to the music that played through the car speakers.

not long after the song ended you arrived in katsuki's neighborhood. "we're almost there miko,"

soon enough you piled into the driveway of her father's home.

putting the car in park and getting out you made your way over to kumiko's door and opened it to reveal an almost asleep kumiko.

gushing at her cuteness you unbuckled her car seat and picked her up. just as you did you hear footsteps approaching you from behind.

knowing who it was you turned around with kumiko in your arms and greeted the blond. "hey katsuki," you greeted with a warm smile.

said blond glanced at you quickly before returning your gesture. smiling only slightly though before speaking. "hey y/n, do you want something to drink?"