one step back

consider voting on this chapter!(poorly edited)NOTE: i forgot peoplelike this book

(poorly edited)
NOTE: i forgot people
like this book.....also is short sorry :/

"listen, kid—" you began just to be immediately interrupted by a louder voice from behind

"listen, kid—" you began just to be immediately interrupted by a louder voice from behind. "beat it, she has a boyfriend." an all too familiar voice boomed.

you've got to be kidding me. you internally rolled your eyes in irritation. you watched as the other boy ran off in fear without looking back.

"how did you find me?" you ask as you turned to face the blond. his face changed from furrowed brown and an angered expression to a relaxed one.

the teenager sighed as he made his way to the vacant seat across from you. "i know you pretty well y/n," he began. "and i came to apologize."

"oh?" you crossed your arms and leaned back into your seat "that's a first," you stated with sarcasm in your voice.

a huff slipped past katsuki's lips, "listen, what i said was out of line and i knew that when i said it—" he cut himself off mid-sentence with a frustrated grunt. "look what i'm trying to say is that i'm sorry and i want you to forgive me."

unbelievable.

"you're sorry and you want me to forgive you?" you asked for clarification, repeating your ex-husband's words. "yeah?" he nodded i confusion.

"that's what i said isn't it?"

"you're unbelievable, goodbye katsuki." you scoffed before excusing yourself from the situation.

this was typical katsuki bakugo. did he even hear himself? he wants you to apologize, everything is always about what he wants.

'i want to focus on being a hero.'

'i want to become the number one pro hero'

it's always about him and what he wants and you were sick of it. you speed-walked your way through the clustered halls of the mall in a rush to leave.

you were beyond upset with the man—boy—whatever, more than you were before.

he was going to have to try his hardest to earn your forgiveness.

and your heart...again.