blue cosmos

consider voting on this chapter!(correct my spelling/grammar mistakes NICELY i rushed a long chapter for you guys

(correct my spelling/grammar mistakes
NICELY i rushed a long chapter for you guys.)

maybe there was doubt that you were home

maybe there was doubt that you were home. katsuki was certain that's where you'd go when upset. but when he made to your house and knocked on the door, only to get no response.

sure you could just be purposely ignoring him, but he knew better. the real question was; where could you have gone? it was getting late and most places would be closed soon, what is it that you were doing?

or maybe something awful happened—no he couldn't think like that right now. he just had to find you. it was as if the universe answered his internal pleas when his phone vibrated in his back pocket.

grabbing the phone the blind read the screen that had your name flashing on it along with the incoming call screen. without another second wasted he accepted the call.

"y/n where are you? we need to talk." he asked, his tone sounding slightly worried or panicked. "that's just what i was calling you for," you sighed into the speaker.

a ghost of a smile took place on the ash blond's lips as he listened to the music that was heard faintly in the back on your side of the phone. "are you where i think you are?" he asked with a small chuckle.

"blue cosmos?"

"blue cosmos," you confirmed, the tone in your voice proof enough to the blond that you were smiling.

"i'm on my way," the man stuck as his teen self said before ending the call. from where he stood outside of your home he jogged back to his best friend's car and got in.

blue cosmos was a jazz club. the two of you went there on your first date together in high school. you were both graduating from UA soon and still had t gone on a date.

at first, neither of you had a real plan for the date and planned on just taking a nice peaceful walk. it's all the two of you wanted.

as long as you weren't stressing about villains you were both fine with it.