quirk trainer...

consider voting on this chapter!

"welp it does look like kumiko has gotten her quirk," the doctor hummed as she shut her binder

"thanks for stating the obvious," katsuki grumbled with his arms folded. this made you elbow i'm in his side before telling him to be quiet.

"so what do you think we can do to get us back to normal?" you ask as you gestured towards you and the pro hero next to you. "well, there's only two options you have," the woman began.

"someone from your family," she pointed to you "with a similar quirk to kumiko could try and fix it, or you can just train kumiko to use her quirk better."

you were about to ask a question until katsuki beat you to it. "what if a trainer doesn't work?"

"well then you'll both be stuck as 17 year-olds until she can control her quirk," the woman said finally before standing up. "now if you'll excuse me i have a meeting to get to."

with that, the doctor left the two of you, along with kumiko of course in the room in silence. "welp, then it's settled we'll get a quirk trainer."

you suddenly felt kumiko move around in your arms. "where are we?" her groggy voice asked as she rubbed her eyes.

"we're about to leave the doctor's office," you told her as your rubbed her head. the toddler nodded in response as she rested her small head on your shoulder.

"ok, a quirk trainer it is." you sighed as you stood up with your daughter in your arms resting on you.

"at least we can probably get one for free." katsuki noted as you guys left the room. "what do you mean-" you cut yourself off when you had realized it.

not everyone from high school became a pro hero, it was unfortunate but it's reality. and it just so happens katsuki's best friend eijrio had become a quirk trainer.

he enjoyed helping kids with their quirks it made him happy.

"you think he would?" you ask as you guys finally exit the building. "he has no choice," the blond mumbled.