i wanna have fun

consider voting on this chapter

the ride to kirishima's house was a rather quick and silent one

the ride to kirishima's house was a rather quick and silent one. kumiko silently stared out the window while katsuki and you focused on the road.

katsuki was currently driving through his best friend's neighborhood nearing his house.

at that moment you realized you forgot to call into work. shit. you cursed internally as you pulled your phone out of your pocket.

the blond man-teen noticed your rushed gesture out the corner of his eye. "what's wrong?" he asked as he side-eyed you once more before parking into kirishima's driveway. "it's nothing." you lied as you unbuckled your seatbelt. "i'll get kumiko." you said as you got out of the car.

as you made your way to kumiko's side of the car you heard the door to the house open and a chuckle. "bakugo?" you heard kirishima say at the sight of his best friend.

you grabbed kumiko out of her seat and looked to the two boys who were staring at each other awkwardly. "and l/n...why do you guys look..." his voice trailed off at the sight of both of his friends looking like their teenage selves again.

"it's a lot to explain, can we come in?" you asked as you walked past katsuki and over to the redhead. "sure come on in."

"is mina home?" you asked as you took off your shoes. "no she's at work right now." kirishima told you. humming in response both you and katsuki followed kirishima to the living room.

"have a seat," he said giving you both a toothy grin. you and katsuki sat before you put kumiko down and watched as she walked over to kirishima. "uncle kiri!" she exclaimed with open arms.

"hey miko!" he smiled as picked her up and sat her in his lap. you smiled at the sight before glancing at the blond next to you who was holding back a smile.

a small laugh escaped your lips at the sight before you looked back to kirishima. "okay, so here's what happened..." you began explaining the situation to your friend earning a shocked expression from him.

"wow, so why'd you guys come here?" he asked with genuine curiosity. "we wanted to know if you could train kumiko," katsuki grumbled.

"oh totally, i'd love to!" the red-eyed boy exclaimed. "when do you need me to start?"

"as soon as possible if we wanna get back to normal." katsuki stated. "well what are you guys going to do until then?" kirishima asked.

you had been thinking about that since the doctor's office, and you knew your answer too. you didn't think much of it as you nonchalantly answered.

"i wanna have fun," you said as you looked back and forth between the two boys, who both gave you confused looks. "what do you mean?" katsuki questioned with a brow raised.

"exactly what i said," you spoke "do what we didn't get to do in high school," you clarified.