quirk

consider voting on this chapter!

you now sat in the living room of katsuki's home with kumiko on your lap playing with one of her toys

you now sat in the living room of katsuki's home with kumiko on your lap playing with one of her toys. the gray couch you were currently seated on was rather comfortable.

it sent your first time in this house, it was actually where you live with katsuki and kumiko before you got divorced.

your eyes roamed around the living room which had pictures of kumiko and katsuki that you had taken around the house. there was even still a picture of the three of you from kumiko's second birthday.

your eyes stayed on the picture for a while as a small smile formed on your face. you failed to realize katsuki had walked into the room with your drink in hand.

his eyes followed to where you were looking at, when he saw what you were staring at his facial expressions softened. "yea i didn't want to take that one down," he spoke up gaining your attention.

snapping your eyes towards him you noticed his hand extended outwards with a glass of water in hand. taking it and nodding your head slightly as a silent thanks you took the drink and took a sip.

"i have the other copy hanging up in her room at my house," you stated before taking another drink. your response earned a small chuckle out of the blond who then took a seat on the couch right next to you.

kumiko had now moved herself to the floor and continued playing with her toys.

"it is a good picture huh," the ruby-eyed man smirked while eyeing the photo once more. "i'll have to thank shitty hair for that."

you held back a laugh and rolled your eyes while looking over to the man. "i thought you left that nickname back in high school." you said while quirking a brow.

shrugging the blond flashed a small smile your way "some things never change," he said.

that smile. it got you every time. katsuki bakugo wasn't known for smiling. but when he did it could make a person weak at their knees.

seeing such a person who always had a scowl in their face smile could brighten a person's mood. it brightened your mood the first time you saw it back in your first year of high school.

that was a story for another time though.

"well i should get going now," you sighed as you stood up from the couch.

standing up as you did katsuki nodded and offered to take you to the door. accepting his offer the two of you began heading to the front door.

as you were about to leave and thank him for the drinks you heard kumiko begin yelling "mommy! daddy! i don't feel so well!" the four-year-old cried.

the two of you glanced at each other before rushing back to the living room.

when you reached the living room again you saw the h/c haired little girl whose eyes were normally red turn multiple different shades of red.

the two of you slowly took steps forward to her as she reached her arms out to grab both of you.

but as she did an explosion shot out of the palms of her hands causing both you and her father to hold your arms to your faces as shields.

the smoke from the explosions quickly cleared out. with that, both you and katsuki removed your arms and continued walking towards kumiko, without a second glance at each other.

"baby are you okay?" you cooed as you wrapped her into your arms. your voice seemed off but you ignored it. "must be her quirk, " katsuki noted as he began rubbing her back.

"congrats kid," he scoffed. his voice seemed off too. pulling out of the hug you looked over to the blond. "you don't sound okay-"

you cut yourself off when you noticed the man- no scratch that. the boy's appearance. he looked way younger, definitely not 32 anymore.

"uh, katsuki..." said which gained his attention. when his eyes reached you his face scrunched up in confusion.

"wait a minute, you look-"

"younger?" you cut him off.

"yeah."