messed up

consider voting on this chapter!(not edited)

(not edited)

"what do you mean?" kirishima asked as he stood up

"what do you mean?" kirishima asked as he stood up. "yea, " katsuki jumped into the conversation "what do you mean?" he asked emphasizing 'do'.

"exactly what i said," you huffed while joining the duo by standing. "it's been a while since was able to have free time because of kumiko and work, but now i'm a teen again i should do what we never got to at UA." you stated. the duo in front of you shared confused looks.

you rolled your eyes while dropping your hands to your sides. "you don't get it, do you?" you questioned, your question more directed to your ex-husband. "you're right i don't," he nodded "we had a great high school experience, we trained to be pros." he reminded. "being a pro was your dream katsuki, it certainly wasn't mine." you argued back.

kirishima could sense the tones in both of your voices, deciding it was best to stay out of the conversation. "miko, wanna go to my room?" he asked while picking up his niece who quietly nodded. the parents of the girl didn't wait for them to leave before continuing their argument.

"not everybody wanted to spend their high school years fighting villains." you snapped, "to top it off not everyone who went to UA came out a hero or even a pro," you added.

"then why did you even attend?" he asked in a harsh tone. are you serious? your eyes narrowed onto the blond an angered expression on your face. "you know why." you stated in a stern tone. "then maybe your mom shouldn't have been a hero!" he snapped. your face faltered, he did it, he made you mad. "that's it," you grumbled before pushing past the blond, without a second glance back you grabbed your shoes, put them on, and left.

katsuki had realized what he said far too long after you left. "shit," he cursed under his breath "what's wrong with me?" he mumbled as he ran his hands through his ash-blond hair.

"hey man, where did y/n go?" eijrio's questioned as he hesitantly walked toward the frustrated boy. "she left," he mumbled. "why?" he knew exactly why, he heard the whole thing. though he made sure kumiko didn't, by giving her his headphones and his phone to watch videos.

"i messed up,"