the end

consider voting on this chapter!note - i'm working on another bakugo short story 😛

note - i'm working on another bakugo short story 😛

consider voting on this chapter!note - i'm working on another bakugo short story 😛

one month later...

"kumiko come here i need to fix your hair," you began talking to your daughter who sat in the living room just a few feet away watching cartoons on the tv. you had been in the kitchen and, just finished packing her lunch box for school. the little girl stopped what she was doing and got up from the couch to stop in the kitchen. "do you have the barrettes you want to wear?" you asked.

almost immediately she held out her hand to show her palm that held two purple barrettes. "great choice," you smiled as you accepted the purple butterfly-shaped clips. you turned to pat one of the stools at the kitchen island for kumiko to sit in and she followed your instructions.

"do you want low pigtails or high pigtails?"

"high please," she says with a big grin on her face. you nod at the toddler as you begin to part her hair and tie the high pigtails. when you finished you wrapped the ends of the pigtails around the barrette clasps before snapping them in place. "all done, now go get your backpack." you instruct as you tap both of her shoulders twice.

as kumiko hurried out of her chair and to the genkan to grab her bag. you pushed in the stool once she had gotten up and grabbed her lunch bag before heading to the genkan.

"are you excited for your dad to take you to school?" you question your daughter as you watch her put on her backpack. "yes! i'm so excited, he told me-" at the mention of her father knocks were heard at the door just inches away. "that's him!" kumiko exclaims as she rushes to open the door.

sure enough, the blond man was on the other side of the door with a smile plastered on his face once he saw kumiko. the little girl jumped into his arms and he picked her up. "are you excited to drive with me to school today?" he asked before taking a glance at you.

you were preoccupied with looking at kumiko as she ranked to her dad and he was too busy staring at you. this almost went untouched until you felt his gaze and turned to face him.