doctors office

consider voting on this chapter!

"what the hell?" katsuki hissed under his breath

"what the hell?" katsuki hissed under his breath. this caused you to immediately cover kumiko's ears. "katsuki," you snapped giving him a look of disgust.

"i'm sorry," he apologized before continuing "but what the hell?" he repeated. the blond began touching his face and looking at his arms to see if he was dreaming or not.

you on the other hand used your brain. when you realized what happens your eyes lit up and you picked kumiko up in your arms. "she got her quirk katsuki!" you cheered.

"i got my quirk!" kumiko repeated after you. smiling you brought her closer to you giving her a tight hug. "congrats miko!" you congratulated your daughter.

"i guess we'll have to stop at the doctor's office," you sighed while putting kumiko down. you turned your attention to your ex-husband who was still in shock.

clearing your throat to get his attention he finally looked over to you and his movements stopped.

it was shocking to him that he was 17 again and seeing you also at the age of 17 shocked him.

it was like when you guys first met...

that was beside the point. katsuki then realized he was staring n's for too long and shook his head. "right yea," he nodded as he stood up "the doctor's office, i can drive."

the corners of your lips lifters into a small smile "thanks," you replied as you grabbed the s/c toddler's hand.

the two of you hand in hand followed the blond to the front door where he grabbed his keys off of a stand. then slipping on his shoes and the three of you were off to the car.

katsuki had a car seat for kumiko already in the car which you buckled her into before heading to the passenger seat.

"alright let's go,"