heart to heart

hey

hey....how y'all doin'?
(consider voting on this chapter!)

as your daughter ran off to tell kirishima the good news, you felt a tap on your shoulder

as your daughter ran off to tell kirishima the good news, you felt a tap on your shoulder. You turned around to see katsuki looking at you intently. "hey," he said softly. "can we talk now?"

you nodded and followed him to a quiet corner of the room. "what's up?" you asked.

He took a deep breath before speaking. "look, i know we've been through a lot. but i can't help how i feel. and like i told you earlier, i still love you, and i want to try and make things work between us." you looked at him, stunned. "katsuki, i... i don't know what to say."

"i know i messed up before," he continued. "i was young and stupid, and i didn't appreciate what i had. but now, i realize how much i took you for granted. and i'm sorry."

you took a deep breath, feeling tears prickling at the corners of your eyes. "katsuki, i... i still love you too," you admitted. "and I'm willing to try again, but we have to take it slow. we can't just jump back into things like nothing happened."

"i understand," he said, his eyes softening. "but i'm willing to do whatever it takes. i want to be with you again, and i'll do anything to make it happen."

you smiled at him, feeling a sense of hope for the first time in a long while. "okay," you said. "we can talk about this later, right now we should go celebrate the fac that our daughter can control her quirk already."

katsuki grinned at you, relief flooding his features. "sounds good to me." and with that, the two of you made your way back to where kumiko was eagerly waiting for her parents' attention along with her uncle.