the mall

consider voting on this chapter!(not edited)

(not edited)

katsuki knew what he had to do, he had to find you and apologize

katsuki knew what he had to do, he had to find you and apologize. something he didn't enjoy doing. "so what are you gonna do now?" kirishima asked, interrupting the blond's thoughts. "I'm gonna apologize," he stated as he stood up.

"wait, you mean i have to watch kumiko?" a nervous kirishima asked in a panicked tone. the ash-blond rolled his eyes, "you'll be fine and i'll be back." the blond reassured in an irritated tone. "uh- alright, i guess." the red-head hesitantly nodded.

without another word the man in his younger self's body quickly left the living room.

"where's daddy going?" a small voice asked from behind kirishima. the man's red-eyed widened as he bent to his niece's level. "he's just going to get your mommy, they'll both be back." he flashes a toothy grin as he rubs the gentle s/c arm of kumiko.

"how about we go to the park?" the man suggested.

"YES!"

──────

katsuki had tried to think of where you could have run off too. i mean-- you didn't have your car so you couldn't have gotten far, right?

wrong.

you currently sat on a bench at the musutafu city mall. of course, you didn't walk, you had gotten an uber and a surprisingly quick one at that. though kirishima didn't live too far from the mall so i guess it was just more of luck.

going to the mall was something you never got to do when you were in high school. at least not since the incident that happened in your first year.

when deku had been approached by the leader of the league of villains; tomura shigaraki. the mall was closed down for a while since, and your mom didn't want to let you go back there when it did open back up.

you couldn't blame her though, you'd be worried for kumiko's safety if something like that were to happen again.

the mall was pretty packed, with plenty of teens loitering outside of stores. families eating in the food court, it was refreshing to see.

you walked around looking for somewhere to sit and you had decided on sitting down at an empty table in the food court.

letting out a sigh you pulled out your phone to see several texts. a few from kirishima letting you know katsuki was coming to look for you while the others were from katsuki himself.

the texts consisted of 'where are you?' or 'we need to talk.' you considered replying but shut your phone off instead.

you just wanted to relax and take your mind off of things. maybe you could girl to a spa, you had never been to one. maybe it would be fun.

"uh excuse me..." a nervous voice from in front of you called. looking up from the table you saw a boy with long black hair staring back at you.

"may i help you?" you asked with confusion laced in your voice. "i just thought you were really pretty and was wondering if i could have your number?"

oh...