a warning

consider voting on this chapter!thanks romanticluvr for making an appearance and writing that part!! <3

thanks romanticluvr for making an
appearance and writing that part!! <3

consider voting on this chapter!thanks romanticluvr for making an appearance and writing that part!! <3

"what am i supposed to do? she's so difficult, she won't even take a second to listen to me." the ash-blond complained to his friend. bakugo was back at Kirishima's sitting impatiently on the couch, bouncing his leg up and down with frustration.

"well she has every right to be," kirishima shrugged while handing katsuki a glass of water. "you kinda stepped out of line," he added before taking a seat in the recliner opposite of the couch.

taking a drink the blond mumbled an almost inaudible string of swears. of course, his best friend heard it and shook his head slightly. "you're lucky kumiko isn't in here." the redhead stated before crossing his arms and leaning back into his seat.

"oh right, thanks for putting her down to nap." the pro-heir thanked his friend. eijrio simply nodded as a response while the two sat in silence. the blond seemingly deep in thought, while the redhead opened his phone. "that's it," katsuki stood up as he got an idea.

"what?" a confused kirishima questioned with furrowed brows. "i know how i'm going to apologize." he stated with a small smirk on his lips. "does this mean i have to keep miko here?" kirshima raised a brow.

"can you?" the ash-blond teen asked as he headed for the door. the redhead man sighed before nodding "yeah i guess, i mean mina loves miko so i guess it'll be fine."

"good," the blond stated before taking the redhead's car keys from the rack next to the door and taking his leave. "wait you can take—" he was cut off by the sound of the wooden door shutting. "my car..."

━━━━

the blond had been on the road on his way to your house. there was no doubt that's where you went. if his instincts were correct you were probably up cleaning up stressing even though there's nothing to ever clean at your house.

you always did that when you were upset, and that's how he'd have more confirmation that he messed up.

as the blond was turning off of the freeway he noticed a cop car in the rearview mirror following him. "huh?" the red-eyed teen raised a brow. he didn't do anything illegal, did he?

a few moments after the boy noticed the cop began flashing their lights and turned on their siren, singing the hero to pull over. "what?"

the boy pulled over to the side of the road and waited for the cop. as bakugo waited he looked over his shoulder; then rolled down his window seeing the woman walk towards his vehicle, removing her sunglasses. "officer gonzalez. sir, i'm gonna need your i.d, driver's license, and registration." she says.

"uh officer, i know it's hard to explain but i'm sort of in a paradox because of my kid's quirk.. so i'm not really as young as i look." he says, she looks at him giving a skeptical look before sucking her teeth, "i'll let ya off with a warning for now but be careful, these other officers won't give you just a warning. have a good evening." she waves walking back to her car.