Sacrifices

Okay so before you start this chapter, I just wanted to put out a warning, and say that this chapter does have spoilers from the manga in it. Also another AMV I made if you want to check it out! Other than that, I hope you enjoy!

"Told you" Shoto leaned foward and whispered in my ear before walking ahead.

Dabi's POV

My thoughts were to find Shigaraki, but he now posses a power too strong to be by at the moment. He would probably kill the infant immediately without second thought in his state. Sure that would make Shoto suffer, but not how I want him too. I want him to feel the pain of knowing how you looked at someone you loved so much, look back at you with such hate. I was going to keep this child hidden until she was old enough to kill him. Those heros are going to tell her bullshit. If you think about it I'm actually doing Shoto a favor. His daughter will be able to defend herself, and she will be strong, just how he would want.

My thoughts were interrupted by more crying. I looked down in annoyance.

"What do you want from me eh?" My voice was raspy from being both tired and thirsty, but nothing I couldn't tolerate.

"I SWEAR ILL FIND THAT BASTARD." I hear yelling from a distance.

"Katsuki Bakugo." I mumbled to myself.

You were once on the wanted list for the league, but this little girl right here is far more valuable and has much more potential then you.

"Give me the child." My eyes widened as I quickly turned around.

"Izuku Midoriya. Heh, how were you the one to find me? I thought I covered my tracks well" I kept a smirk on my face, but he didn't speak. There was only anger written on his face.

"I said give me the child."

"Ah I see, your the next one for all user, it all makes sense now." I turned around and walked away from him leaving the boy in shock. Of course I knew about this information way before, but why not play with my toys?

Suddenly Midoriya came in at full speed trying to land a punch on my face. I immediately react by dodging and blasted off my quirk at him making him fall back.

"Your already injured, how unfortunate." I kept a smirk planted on my face as I quickly tried to retreat. But before I knew it I was faced with my brother and his wife, I turned around again as I was faced with 3 other people.

"What a drag." I chuckled.

Shoto's POV

I was walking ahead to catch up with Kastuki, (y/n) not too far behind, and there we began our search.

"So, how is she doing?" Katsuki asked me, referencing to (y/n).

"Well, hurt. But I know everyone helping us makes her feel better." Katsuki responded with a nod.

I looked back at (y/n) for a moment and seen she was talking to Kirishima. Her face looks a bit more hopeful then it did when she woke up making a smile plant on my face.

"What are you smiling about." Kastuki immediately called me out.

"Nothing of your business." He then gave me an angry look, and started to say something but getting cut off by the blue flames that appeared in the air, and the green lightning that came after it.

"That damn nerd got to him first!" Kastuki immediately started to blast his way into that direction.

"I think we found what we're looking for." Hawks smiled and started to fly in that direction, taking Kirishima with him.
"I'll let you travel with your husband." Hawks said before taking off for good.