Illusions

Todoroki's POV

I was still sitting on the couch internally panicking but trying to stay calm at the same time.

"Ugh stop panicking. You look weak." Bakugo said rolling his eyes.

"Is that your way of worrying?" I smirked at him

"Shut up." He growled sitting down next to Kirishima.

"Cough once if you did, twice if you did not." Kirishima spoke into the headphones catching my attention. I tensed up then felt a hand on my shoulder.

"Yaoyorozu, not now." Calling her by her last name should have gave her the hint. She took her hand off my shoulder with a saddened look on her face.

I look back to Kirishima. He muted the mic for a second.

"She coughed once." He informed us.
"Let's move the van torwards her location." Momo got in the front and started to drive to where she was.

"Wait." Kirishima said a few seconds later making Momo stop from going to the drivers seat.
"Oh no." Kirishima's eyes went wide.

"What? What is it?" I walked over to Kirishima taking the headphones from him.

"Maybe it's because I knew your little plan before it even started."

Those words.. those words put me in a shock. It's over, we were only hoping this plan would work. Dammit I should have never let her go.

I dropped the headsets on the desk and rushed to the drivers seat.

"Todoroki what are you doing?" Momo asked in panic.

"Shut up, just tell me where her location is." I had no emotion in my voice. I felt numb. The only thing I cared about was now in danger.

"O-okay." She gave me directions and I drive as fast as I could to there.

"Idiot, driving recklessly is only going to cause attention." Bakugo said walking towards me trying to take the wheel.

"Bakugo stop!" I yelled, we were swerving on the rode fighting for the steering wheel.

"Guys stop!" I heard Kirishima yell

Suddenly the van crashed into a tree making us all fall.

I hear people cough.

"is everyone alright?" I hear Kirishima say quitely. I look over to my side and see he is holding his head.

"Idiot." Bakugo coughed and got out of the car.

"You guys almost killed us!" Momo yelled.

"Yeah, sorry." I apologized.

"Well now our headsets busted so we can't hear her anymore." Kirishima said in a annoyed tone.

Great. And it's all my fault, just because I panicked.

"Momo, do you still have her location?" I asked.

"Yeah, she's still in the same location.. But who knows what there going to do next."

We all got out of the car and I looked at Momo once more.

"Okay, lead the way." I sighed.

Momo gave me a Stern nod and started running torwards (y/n)s direction. I could only hope that it wasn't going to be too late.

Your POV

"Maybe it's because I knew your little plan before it even started."

My eyes went wide and I gasped.

"H-how?" It seemed like all the hope I had of getting my mother back was just thrown out the window.

"I told you. I have eyes everywhere." (B/n) smirked at me.

I was speechless. Was I going to die here?

"I know what your probably thinking (y/n). Wheres mom right?" I gave him a little nod still shocked from the words he had said not too long ago.

Then suddenly I felt quick  movement behind me. I acted fast and used my electric quirk to make me move out the way before the person behind me could hit me. I then heard slow clapping and looked up to where the clapping was coming from.

"Well done (y/n), your reflexes are on point." My brother slow clapped while smirking at me.

I said nothing back. I just stared at him. What do I do? I have no idea where I am. I hope the others are on there way.. I could really use the help. Maybe even Allmight would be on the way.. Maybe somehow he knew about this whole situation all along... I could tell I was in denial Convincing myself that some pro hero was going to come along and save me.

"Haha, well back to our mother. I'll take you to her no problem. But I have to know (y/n). Are your going to join the league of villains?" My brother still had that stupid smirk on his face..

Anger started to build up in me.

"Listen to me carefully, because I'm only going to say it once. I will never. And when I say never I mean NEVER join the league of villains." I used my electricity quirk to quickly run up and give my brother a good punch.

(b/n) stumbled back holding his now bleeding nose.

"Haha, YOU WILL REGRET THAT." He yelled at me. Then suddenly he.. He disappeared? My eyes widened once again.

Shortly after he disappeared everyone that was in the room disappeared as well, the room turned dark and all of a sudden I was in a dark room.

"W-what did you do?" I Whispered to myself.

"Your probably wondering what just happened." (B/n) chuckled.
"Well you see, I was lucky enough to find someone with the quirk known as illusion." I could feel him smirking through whatever speaker he was talking through. It made me nothing but sick. Now I really don't know where I am. I don't even know if this is real. Dammit I really got myself into a situation.

"by the way, mom is behind you. I told you I would take you to her no problem." That's when I heard muffled crying. I was so panicked I didnt even hear her. Or is this another illusion? I'm so confused right now.

I quickly looked behind me but there was nothing but darkness.

"M-mom?" I quietly called out.
"I-is that you."

"(Y/n)?" It sounded just like moms voice it had to be her. I heard her crawling torwards me and I crawled torwards the noise to meet her half way through the room.

As soon as we reached each other. She put both of her hands on my shoulder, and I did the same to her.

"Mom? Is that really you?" Tears were started to build up in my eyes, making the little features I could see of her face blurry since it was pitch black.

"Yes, it is me." She pulled me into a tight hug as tears started to fall down my face.

As I was getting comfortable in the hug I felt something starting to crawl on my legs, multiple somethings. I pulled away from the hug and swat my legs trying to get whatver it was off of me. It wasn't until I looked up I noticed that my moms body was slowly disappearing turning into little spiders?

I quickly got up and let out a scream trying to get the spiders off of me. What the fuck. Was I going crazy? Suddenly the spiders disappeared.

T-that was another illusion? N-No, my mom, she was right there I felt her..

"Hahahaha it's fun messing with you." My brothers voice came back Into the speaker.

The room started to change once more then before I knew it.. I was back to where I started.. The dimly lit room, where the lights would flicker ever so often.

"What the fuck is going on."