Let it all out

For everyone who watches Naruto, I made an AMV for Sakura x Sasuke, check it out if you'd like :)

"It was overall the most peaceful and relaxing day that both of us had in a while"

Your POV

It's been a few months since I've gotten out of the hospital. Not going to lie it's been hard, really hard actually, but I'm still going. I live with my dad now, but I've also been seeing Shoto a lot. Dad didn't really like me spending the night at his house all the time, but he let it happen since I was still recovering mentally and physically and he always had hero work to do. It was getting harder and harder for him to stay in his strong form since getting stabbed, the time limit keeps going down, but thankfully Midoriya been learning how to use his power fairly well. Me and Bakugo have gotten closer since the incident, Shoto said I that he respected me more for what I did for him and his family, so that was good I guess.

I was walking to school from Allmights house this time it was my first day back at school, everyone knows what happened, so I was prepared for whispers and stares.

"Hey." I heard a grumpy voice come from next to me.

"Oh Bakugo, hi." My eyes stayed glued to the ground, I probably looked horrible, bags under my eyes, pale, and I've gotten skinnier due to being in the hospital so much

"You look like shit." He said bluntly.

Even though it was rude It still made me laugh

"No shit." I chuckled

"I just wanted to say than-"

"Don't. Just, your welcome." I cut Bakugo off, I wasn't ready to hear about it or talk about it.

Bakugo sighed

"Alright, well I'm going to go ahead and find shitty hair." I gave him a nod, and he started walking faster ahead of me.

Time skip

I was late to class, but I did it on purpose, I just wasn't ready to go back to school. As I walked in the door to class 1A, all eyes were instantly on me. Shoto gave me a worried look for being late, and the rest of the class was shocked to see me back.

"(Y/n)?!" Uraraka jumped up and hugged me, but I grunted from the pain in my stomach I was suppose to be taking it very easy, so I wasn't going to be able to participate in hero work for a good while. I still train on the side though because I'm not letting my dream to be a hero go just like that.

"Oh sorry!" Uraraka panicked and started waving her hands in the air.

"Your fine." I gave her a sad smile and sat in my seat.

"Alright everyone. As you know a lot of chaos happened over the last few months, and now that (y/n)s back I just wanted everyone who went to know that you have broken the rules, if it wasn't for Allmight you would have been kicked out of the academy, so to earn out trust back you must not brake the rules like that anymore." Aizawa said in a bored but yet angry tone.
"Anyways, to prevent something like this from happening again, we will be putting you all in dorms." Everyone seemed to be really excited about getting dorms, but I could care less at the moment, yeah it was cool I guess but I just couldn't stop thinking about the final looks on my brothers face. It haunted me in my dreams.

Time skip after class

It was lunch time, and I was sitting on the roof with Shoto, it's been a while since we done this.

"(Y/N)?!" I heard Shoto yell and wave a hand in my face.

"Oh, sorry Shoto just tired I guess.

Shoto sighed, took my hand and pulled me into a long and loving hug as he buried his face in my neck.

"What's going on with you? Your so spacey and it looks like you havnt slept in days." Shoto pulled away from the hug and put both of his hands on my shoulders and looked directly in my eyes.

"Please, tell me what I can do to help..?" His voice sounded so helpless, like he was begging me to tell him a way to help, but I just don't know.

"I-I can't stop thinking about the look on... his face." I couldn't even say his name. It hurt too much.

Shoto pulled me back into a hug, and put my face in his chest.

"Let it all out, scream, cry, do whatever you need to do to feel better, I'm always here for you." Those words... those words are the words that I needed to hear, tears slowly came streaming down my face, and the silent cry soon turned out to be loud sobs and Shoto was there for every moment of it.

"Thank you Shoto, thank you so much."