USJ

(BTW if you don't have a brother just make up a Name and also this is an pretty long chapter so enjoy :)

I woke up late at night because of yelling. Im pretty sure it was Todoroki's dad? I felt Todoroki jump up. I sat up rubbing my eyes.
"You have to go now." He whispered. His dad's footsteps were getting closer and closer to his door. I nodded and quickly but quitely got up and rushed out his window waving goodbye.
It was also raining that's great. I ran home which wasn't far from Todoroki's thank God. I walked in soked and my mom was sitting on the couch and gave me a confused look.
"Did you run?" She asked
"Yeah it's raining! Of course I ran." I exclaimed.
She giggled
"Alright (y/n) go dry off I'll make something quick for you." She smiled
"Okay! Thanks!"
I went to take a shower and I put on my pajamas  and put my school uniform in the washer and dryer. After all that I went to eat my dinner. It was simply fish sticks and rice. (I love anything fish 😂 you can change it to something else if you don't) I ate it in a second and then I headed off to bed. I was still overthinking the whole situation with what Bokugo had said but soon enough I fell asleep.

The next morning I got up and did whatever my daily routine consists of and I waved bye to my mother and started walking to school. I hope Todoroki was okay his dad seemed pretty mad yesterday. I'm just glad I didn't get caught being there because then he would have been in huge trouble.
Speaking of Todoroki he slowly walked up to me he looked exhausted...
"Are you okay? you looked exhausted." I said turning torwards him.
"My father had me training all night." He sighed
"What?! Why?" I asked in shock. Who's father makes them train all night to there limits with no sleep???
"It was a punishment I guess for not training at all that day." He seemed like he was completely used to this. Did he train to his limits everyday? If so, that has to be exactly why he's so strong. He was recommended after all and it's already hard enough to get into UA.
"You train like this everyday?" I questioned
"with sleep." He tiredly let out a chuckle.
"Thats why your so strong".
"Well my dad never let me do kid things he always wants me to do hero training saying I have to surpass him and Allmight."
"Well it seems like everyones goal is to surpass Allmight." I said
"It's not yours?" He asked surprised
"Well it would be nice being the best one day most definitely but I don't think I have the correct quirk for that haha." I scratched the back of my head.
"You should think again. If you know how to use your Quirk correctly and with the right power anyone could be the best and be better than Allmight, take Midoriya for example his quirk looks really weak right now but If he learns how to use it correctly he probably could beat Allmight." My eyes went wide remembering what Allmight had said that Midoriya had his quirk. I should talk to him and let him know that I know about it just so he has a friend to talk to.
"Thank you Todoroki." I smiled.
"How did the conversation with you and Allmight go by the way."
I let out a sigh
"It was... Interesting."
"Care to explain?" He asked looking at me.
"Yeah. Long story short he had no clue that my brother was d-dead... Or now alive? I don't know I'm still confused about everything but he didn't know about the whole situation." I explained to him.
"and that was his son." He looked away.
"Yeah.." I l looked down
"Oh." Was all he could say.
We walked the rest of the way to UA with a comfortable silence.
When we got to UA, Mr. Azwaia announced that we all would be going to USJ for rescue training! He also announced that Allmight and one other person including himself would be supervising. I frowned hearing Allmights name while everyone else cheered. It was going to be akward because of the situation that happened yesterday. With that we all got on the bus. I sat next to Todoroki of course and Bokugo and Jiruo were in front of us. Everyone was doing there usual thing then the topic of Midoriya came up.
"Your Quirk resembles All mights." I heard Tsuyu say.
My eyes widened people were catching on and crap I forgot to talk to Midoriya about it.
"R-R-R-Realy NAH. I mean I." Midoriya stuttered through the whole sentence.
I quickly came into the conversation
"Hold on Tsuyu Allmight doesn't get hurt when he uses his quirk, Midoriya does. There already different in many ways." (I know Kirishima says that, but for the book the reader is going to) 
"That's what I was thinking  (l/n)!" Kirishima smiled at me. I smiled back.
The rest of ride there was simply talking about how Bokugo and Todoroki's quirks were cool and how Bokugo would neve be popular because of his anger. I laughed as he started exploding in anger when he heard Tsuyu say that.
"Alright were here." Mr Azwaia said.
While walking out of the bus there was all of the natural disasters and accidents you could think of!
Then suddenly the space hero 13 came out! I heard Azwaia and 13 talking saying Allmight has reached his limits this morning and couldn't make it. I could guess that reaching his limits meant going to his weak form. At least i didn't have to worry about any akwardness now. I let out a sigh of relief.
"What are you sighing for?" Todoroki came up to me.
"Oh nothing! Just getting ready for battle!" I said in panic.
"Okay?" He questioned
I just smile at him. And he let out a chuckle .
"Your cute." He whispered thinking I wouldn't hear.
"Aww your cute too." I laughed as his face went red.
"So let's get started." I heard Mr. Azwaia say.
Then 13 started explaining stuff to us before we started talking about his quirk and how it could easily kill as well as save and that he's sure that there's other people who have simular quirks like that and that it takes one uncontrollable quirk for people to die.
"You will learn how to utilize your quirks to save lives and how your powers are not meant to inflect harm. I hope you guys leave here today with the understanding that your meant to help people. That's all. I thank you for listening!" 13 ended his speech.
"Great first off." Azwaia started to say but then this black hole started to form is looked like some sort of teleporter? I looked at Todoroki and he looked back at me. I then looked back at the hole. All of a sudden a huge amount of villains started coming out.
"Huddle up don't move!" Azwaia yelled.
Todoroki took my hand and held me close. I then noticed one person come out.
"(B/n)?" I said my eyes instantly going wide Todoroki looked at me.
"What?" Todoroki said in shock.
"It's my brother." I started smiling but then instantly followed up with a frown.
Why was he with the villains?
Was Bokugo right?
"We are here to kill Allmight and to take his daughter you can see we already have his son right here, so which one is she (b/n)?" My mouth hung open in shock. No this was some kind of messed up dream right?
"The one with Todoroki." He smiled at me.
"Hi (y/n)." He smirked at me.
"B-But your dead." I said looking at him.
All the other villains started scattering and chasing after other students.
Todoroki then got taken by... Wait that was the other Villain that was there when my brother apparently died his name was Dabi? I think.
(B/n) took me with his quirk which was to run real fast. But this time it seems like it was stronger way stronger than before. Electric was coming out of his body shocking me making me scream in pain. He now had some kind of electricity power? He got me somewhere where it was just us 2. I really hope Todoroki is okay.
" W-Why." I said kneeling on the ground while sharp pains came up from my chest making me hold it with my hand.
" I thought I gave Bokugo a clear message to tell you that I was alive.. But by the looks of it you didn't believe him." He said shrugging his shoulders.
" Y-you BASTERD." I screamed.
I then stood up and started floating a heavy tree snapping the roots off and throwing it at him. I then floated him in the air trying my best to make him stay where he was. But he moved lightning speed out of my grasp from my quirk and struck me with lightning. I then kneeled down in pain. Everything was sore. He definitely was way stronger then me. Dammit. I should have trained harder. I then tried my best to stand up.
"Look at you. You can barely stand. How pathetic." He cockily said to me.
He was right. But that didn't mean I was going to just give up.
"Come on (y/n) you always wanted to be a hero but if you join the villain side I promise you your quirk will be more than powerful." He smirked.
"Go to hell. I can learn all the same at UA." I then floated a huge ass rock torwards him trying to hit him But he was just too fast. Way too fast. I have no chance Im not strong enough. He ran over to me and stabbed me in the stomach and sliced my arm in a matter of a second.
"W-what h-happened to y-ou." I said coughing up blood and laying hopelessly on the floor.
"Well you see (y/n) I never died what you saw that night was Toga in my body. Yes you saw her get buried and what not but after you guys all left they came back and dug her out and she was free to go to her own body again. Yes I wasn't a villain then, but after I found out who Allmight was to me and my real mother it all made me realize I want revenge. And so I agreed to join the League of villains and learned My quirk to a more advanced level. And you (y/n) Id like to kill you because of what you did to me that night. You nearly got me killed just because you wanted to go to a party or in your eyes got me killed." He shook his head making a tsk sound.
I couldn't believe my ears I was left in the dark about so much things for so long. Anger started building up inside of me but at the same time I was slowly passing out because of blood loss. I then felt bolts of electricity around my body not from (b/n) but from me. I was so angry and sad and irritated so much emotions at once. I then yelled loudly and lightning came striking down on (b/n). It was huge bolt bigger than his. Then out of adrenaline I got up and ran I was like my brother and was really fast I was back to what I think was closer to where we started but, before I could go any farther my quirk gave out. I fell down to the ground groaning in pain. I then heard footsteps running torwards me. I looked to where the sound was coming and I seen the two different colored eyed male run up to me kneeling down holding me in his arms. He was putting pressure on my wound I faintly heard him saying that I need to stay awake. My eyes were slowly giving up on me though. I wasn't sure how long I could stay awake. My quirk was overused and my body had blood all over it. I slowly starting closing my eyes coughing up blood.
"I-Im s-sorry." I said with almost a whisper it hurt so bad to talk. After saying that I coughed up a little more blood. I then passed out.

Todoroki's POV
(y/n) was taken away from me by her brother. I tried to save her and used my right side but it was no use he was way to fast for anything to hit him. I hope she's okay. then Toga and Dabi I believe that's there names, left sending a whole bunch of other villains to me. I instantly used my ice to freeze them and they Complained about how they were warped and couldn't move. More people tried to come by me. One tried throwing a spear but I caught the spear and froze it along with freezing the villain who threw the spear.
"At this rate your cells will slowly die I would like to avoid something so cruel If possible. At what basis do you think you can kill Allmight? What's your plan?" I want to be a hero and I didnt want to kill anyone but I had to scare them I had to let them know I was stronger then them. They told me there plan and I went to run to find (y/n) now that I had no one in my way. I ran in the direction the lightning went torwards earlier I used my ice to pick up my speed. About 20 minutes away from where I was I found (y/n) lying down with a Stab wound in her stomach, a nasty slash on her arm, and it looks like she extremely overused her quirk. I quickly ran over to her and kneeled down and held her limp body and instantly put presure on her wound. This was not alright. This was really bad she's not in good shape at all. Damn these villains. Her eyes slowly started closing.
"No (y/n) you need to stay awake!" I spoke loudly so that it would get her attention. I could see she was trying really hard to fight to keep her eyes open. She then coughed up blood.
Not good, not good, not good. I thought to myself.
"I-Im s-sorry." She said with barely a whisper. Then she coughed up even more blood. She was losing entirely too much. Her eyes then completely closed after that. Her breathing was shallow. I slowly picked her up and ran to find somebody anybody. I needed to get her to the hospital or recovery girl or somebody. I ran and found a group of my classmates and it seems like Allmight finally decided to come. He took care of all the villains and everyone instantly looked at me with (y/n) in my arms she was in real bad shape.
"(Y/n) needs a hospital!" I yelled.
Allmight looked at her his eyes growing wide. She was seriously injured and everyone can see that. All might then took (y/n) gently out of my hands and he left in an instant probably trying to get help for her. I didn't want to leave her. W-what If she dies? I trusted her completely I couldn't bare to lose her and I'm sure Allmight and her mom would be devistated if they lost her as well. She been through so much in the past few days. I need to go and see her.

(sorry if there's any spelling errors through the chapter)