The Symbol of Peace

Midoriya's POV

"I-I h-hope I see h-him again." (Y/n) whispered, I could only hear her voice a little bit, but the whole thing was sad, this can't be how it ends for (y/n), or Todoroki and Bakugo.

I looked across me at Kirishima he was holding back tears the best he could but they still came came down his face, but he instantly wiped them and tried to looked strong. I put a hand on his shoulder. I was holding back tears myself, in facts I was silently crying, but I wanted to seem strong for (y/n) I didn't want to scare her.

"Of course you will see him again (y/n), no doubt about it! Your too strong to die right here." I spoke the best I could through my tears.

The sight in front of me and Kirishima was not pretty at all. There was blood all over. Me and Kirishima were trying to put pressure on her wounds using one hand per wound since she was stabbed in 4 places.. I.. I wonder if Todoroki did this to her.

All of a sudden I heard running.

"Have no fear... because I am here!" Allmight! Yaoyorzu was running behind him along with Mr.Aizawa.

"Dad..." (y/n) faintly said. I knew Allmight was (y/n)'s dad but I never heard (y/n) call Allmight 'dad'. It brought tears to my eyes.

"(Y/n)!" All might panicked.

He ran up to (y/n) and held her in his arms.

"(Y/n), can you hear me?!" Everyone can tell Allmight was in shock... Wait did... Did she fall asleep? I felt the color drain from my face.

"I-I think she fell asleep." Kirishima said with a Crack in his voice.

"Aizawa get (y/n) medical attention now. Get more pros over here while your at it." Allmight picked up (y/n) and handed her to Aizawa.

Aizawa took a good look at her but then looked away with a sad face, but nodded and proceeded to do what Allmight told him.

"Yaoyorzu go with him just in case there's trouble." Yaoyorzu nodded her head and ran with Aizawa.

"Who did this." Allmight usually always has a smile on his face, no matter what, but now he looked angry, really angry.

"Bakugo and Todoroki are trapped with villains in there." Kirishima pointed at the bulding.

"Usually I wouldn't allow this, but seeing that there is no pros here yet I'm going to need your help." I nodded and Kirishima nodded as well, I looked down at my hands, (y/n)s blood was still on them, it was starting to dry up now, I balled my hands into a fist... For you (y/n) as well as Todoroki and Kacchan.

"Okay Allmight, whatever you need!" I confidently said. There's no time for doubting, it's time to save my friends!

"Alright, Midoriya me and you are going to break through that brick wall. And Kirishima you will get in front of the debris and protect young Todoroki and Bakugo From getting injured if they havnt already. Got it."

"Yes Allmight!" Me and Kirishima said at the same time.

"Okay on the count of 3. "

"1"

"2"

"3"

Me and Allmight went charging through the wall and Kirishima quickly jumped over us using his quirk to protect as much debris as he could.

Todoroki's POV

I was still feeling pain in my stomach. But honestly what were I to do at this point? That's when I heard a loud crash and debris of the building flying my way.. What was happening?

I was going to make an ice wall in front of me but instead I made one in front of Bakugo he needed it more, I was only going to have time to make one for him, when I successfully did a huge pain started to form where Shigaraki touched me. I put one hand on my stomach and the other over my head, I was getting ready for the pain I was about to experience from getting hit with bricks.. But it never came...I looked up in front of me, Kirishima was blocking the bricks with his quirk... Thank God they made it. Then I noticed who was in front of him.

Allmight and Midoriya... That's good... But it's not good at the same time, who knows what the villains were going to do now.

"Todoroki are you okay?!" Kirishima rushed over to me and he saw my stomach and I seen his eyes go wide.

"I'm fine. The one you should worry about more is Bakugo." I pointed over to him, he was laying on the ground, I never seen him so weak and pale but even so he still tried to keep his pride, blood was poring out of his stomach but he still tried to stand up, but when he did,  he fell right back down and grunted in pain. Kirishima looked at me not sure if it would be rude to leave me or not but I gave him a nod to reassure him that it was okay and continue to kneel down on the ground holding my stomach. Then (y/n) flashed through my mind. I hope she's okay, I really do, I can't even take the thought that I hurt her like that.

Some of the villains fled and some stayed like (b/n), Toga, dabi, shigaraki, and Kurogiri so we were even in people, but minus Bakugo definitely not being able to fight, and I'm assuming more pros were on there way, but with Kurogiri with them.. Did it really matter they had a portal and could leave at anytime.

"Young Todoroki are you alright?" Allmight asked not looking at me but looking at the villains around him, some of them were hurt, but it wasn't as extreme as Bakugo wounds of course.

"I'll be fine... But tell me... Is (y/n) alright?" I looked up at him and I looked at Midoriya.

"Shes getting medical attention." Midoriya smiled at me, but it was a sad smile I could tell. And the thing was Allmight wasn't even smiling like he usually does in any situation, I want to see her. My eyes started to tear up, but this was no time to cry.

"Hahahaha." I looked in the direction that phycotic laughing was coming from.
"HAHAHHSHAHA." More phycotic laughing. It was no other than (y/n)s twin brother.

"Hello father." He laughed some more.
"You guys have to be really dumb to not listen to my directions." He pulled out a button from his pocket, but this wasn't any button, this looked like a button to set off some kind of bomb. My eyes widened.. No he wouldn't.

"NO." Bakugo yelled with tears coming down his face, he charged torwards (b/n) with an explosion he was ready to set off right to his face.

(b/n) was going to hit the button but instead he used his electricity quirk to go over and take togas knife and once again stab Bakugo, but this time in the back.

I couldn't believe what I was seeing. Midoriya rushed over to push Bakugo out of the way before he could get stabbed putting Midoriya in the situation of getting hurt, but he looked prepared for it, he knew that this could very much kill him but he still did it. Bakugo was far too weak to keep moving and fight, if he keeps this up he's going to end up killing himself. Midoriya was about to get stabbed in the stomach but his body was instantly replaced with Allmights with the result of Allmight getting stabbed in the stomach, blood squirted out of his body causing him to grunt in pain but he still kept a strong face on. Yeah Allmight is muscular, but it doesn't matter how muscular you are, at the end of the day a knife is a knife, and our symbol of peace that is known as all might was just stabbed.

Thank you for all the reads, comments, and votes I really appreciate it :)  I hope everyone's enjoying the book! If you have any suggestions feel free to comment, I love seeing everyones.