A promise

Todoroki's POV

Stain got past me and Midoriya, for some reason his goal was only to kill Lida and Native.

I look behind me and notice (y/n) standing in front of Lida trying to protect him. Lida starts to move one of his hands. But what happened next just happened all too fast. (Y/n) used what I think was her floating quirk, but whatever she used it was slowing him down. She then used her electricity and started running fast back and forth. It looked like she was charging up or something. I would use my quirk but I don't want to hurt her. Midoriya couldn't jump in neither because of how fast she was going.

"(Y/n) stop!" I don't think she heard me but this was getting dangerous she was over using her quirk by a lot.

Next thing I know there's a hole through stains chest and (y/n) stops running and falls to the ground passing out.

"(Y/n)!" Me, Midoriya, and Lida yell simultaneously.

I run over to her, and while I'm running I look at Stain. Is he dead? Did (y/n) really just kill him? Forget it he was bad anyways. I kneel down next to (y/n) and Thankfully she's still breathing but it's getting slower every second.

Midoriya comes up next to me he looked pretty exahsted and his arm was bruised.

"I-Is she okay?" Midoriya looked shaken up.

"Her breathing is getting slower..." I put her head in my lap and start stroking her hair.
"We need to get help now!" I yelled Making Midoriya flinch.

"Did she really just kill him?" Midoriya looked away with his eyes tearing up.

"I don't know Midoriya just go find someone." I quickly told him.

I then heard footsteps behind us.

"This was suppose to be my fight.." Lida's hands were in fist, and his shoulder was still bleeding, we were all in pretty bad shape, (y/n) in the worst.

"I'll go find someone." Midoriya starts to run then falls instantly of exhaustion.

"Midoriya are you okay?!" Lida and I say as soon as he fell.

"Ugh, Yeah, just a little pain." Midoriya then sits up.

"It's okay, my old man should be here soon." I look back down at (y/n).. what are we even going to say happened? I don't think she meant to kill him. At least I hope not.

"So guys what are we going to say.." I speak up.

"Well a hero is not suppose to kill..." Lida looks down.

"(Y/n) is not a killer if she was protecting us, let alone protecting you." I tell him harshly still holding (y/n) in my arms.

All of a sudden we seen pro hero's coming our way, and they instantly went into shock seeing the scene in front of us.

"What did you kids do!" My father said walking up to me. He seen (y/n) was unconscious.
"Or should I say what did she do." He pointed to (y/n).

"She saved us." I said gripping her tighter.

"She really did, she didn't mean to kill him her power got out of control. But Lida would have died if she just stood there." Midoriya backed me up.

"Lida.." a old short man said looking torwards his direction probably for confirmation.

"Yes, without her I would have been dead." Lida looked to the ground.

Native then spoke up, I forgot he was even here.

"That young girl is a hero, she will save many more lives one day. And once she learns how to fully control her power she will be a great pro hero." I smiled knowing that my friends were backing (y/n) up even the pro hero!