A reunion

Your POV

My eyes slowly started to open, everything looks blurry and I'm laying on a hard cold floor. And my head.. my head is pounding. I rub my eyes and touch my head where it was pounding, and sure enough when I looked back down there was blood on my fingers.

Oh no, the drug. I quickly pulled up my sleeve to see if the drug was still attached to the inside of it along with the tracker.

Phew, it's still there.

It didn't seem like anyone was coming anytime soon, I looked at my surrounding and the room was dimly lit, it looked freaky, and every once in a while the light would flicker. I was truly scared, but I wasn't about to let that show.

Maybe I can contact them.

"Hello." I whispered, my whisper was almost non hearable but I knew they were probably listening closely at this point.

"(Y/n)?! Are you okay?!" A voice of a worried Kirishima immediately came into my ear.

"I-um yeah I'm fine." I stuttered.

Then suddenly I heard some rumbling and arguing threw the earpiece.

"(Y/n)? Are you sure your okay? We're coming for you now." I guess Shoto stole the headset.

"Yeah I'm fine Shoto, don't worry." I tried to reassure him.

"How come you didn't answer then?"

"Calm down Shoto. I'm fine." I whispered in a lower voice then usual.

"Okay, were on our way just tell us when you put the drug in then I'll be there to save you." I laughed to myself a little because of how worried he was, but that was fine, I'm glad that he's worried then not worried at all I guess.

I then heard a door creak open.

"GIVE HIM BACK THE DAMN MIC!" I heard Bakugo yell through the earpiece.

"Hello (y/n)?" Kirishima asked seeing if I was still there, but even though I heard him, I didn't dare speak.

"Oh looks like the girl is awake." (B/n) came through the door with a smirk on his face.
"Here to save our precious mother." He kneeled down to where I was sitting, giving me that damn cocky look he always had on his face. He acted as if he could rule the world. I can't believe the person that used to be yelling at everything all the time, the person I once called my twin brother.. turned into this..

"Yes.. I'll do whatever you say, just as long as you promise to let her go." I tell him in a threatening voice.

"Were on our way, get it in his drink as soon as possible." That was the last thing Kirishima whispered in my ear. Then the ecstatic went off once again.

"Whatever I say?" He put his hand on his chin making a thinking face.

"Come with me." (B/n) grabbed my arm fiercely dragging me out of this freaky dark room.

He pulled me into what seemed a bar? There was what I'm assuming, villains, watching TV.

"(Y/n)! It's nice to see you again." My eyes widened as soon as I heard the girls voice, she was about my age. I slowly turn around.

"Toga." I growl.

"Glad you still remember my name!" She started jumping up and down clapping.
"For old times sake." She said pulling out her knife. My brother held my hands tightly around my back and the Toga slashed my cheek. My brother then pushed me forward letting go of my arms making me stumble into another figure.

I hold my bleeding cheek and look up slowly.

Wait, that was the guy that was also there that Night they 'killed' my brother.

"Watch it." He says and pushes me out the way.

"It's like a reunion." Toga clapped her hands again.

"A reunion indeed it is." (B/n) said walking torwards me.
"Say, why don't you go get me a drink (y/n)." Perfect timing.

"Whatever." I walked over to behind the bar.
"What do you want." I asked him.

"Suprise me." He smirked.

I let out a breath that I didn't even know I was holding. My palms were sweaty, I just had to pull through it and do it.

I grabbed some cranberry juice that was in the fridge it was the first thing I saw so whatever.

I used my floating quirk to float the little bag out of the sleeve of my jacket into my hands. I just had to hope no one had seen. As I was opening the cap to the juice I opened the bag. I poured the juice and the drug into the cup at the same time so nothing would look suspicious.

Okay great, I think no one saw me. I floated the bag back into my sleeve and put the cranberry juice back into the fridge.

"Okay here's your drink." I pushed the drink into his chest.

"I wouldn't be so aggressive if I were you." (B/n) threatened me.

"Heh." I turned around from him, but he  grabbed my arm.

"Where do you think your going." He gave me a death glare.

I felt very uncomfortable in this room, everybody was looking at me with a smile, and was slowly crowded around me.

"(Y/n) did you do it yet?" I heard Kirishima's come through my earpiece.
"Cough once if you did, twice if not." I coughed once making everyone in the room look at me... Well this is akward.

My brother sat down in a chair and looked like he was examining the liquid.

Did he figure it out? I was internally panicking but on the outside I made sure I at least looked calm.

"You must be wondering why I haven't drank this yet." His eyes stayed focused on the cup, I felt someone come up behind me and two people were closing in on the side of me. I wanted to run. I just wanted to go back home and cuddle up on the couch with Shoto, be with my friends, come home to my mom making dinner, and go to UA and continue my training to become a hero.. But instead I was here, I didn't even know if I was going to make it out of this thing alive.

"Well I'll tell you why." He took a second to put the glass down on the table in front of him and stood up. He was now standing right in front of me. Staring right into my eyes.

"Maybe it's because I knew your little plan before it even started."