Fight!

Everyones first battles went by pretty quickly, I mean everyone who you expected to win won. Like Todoroki completely destroyed his first match Bokugo as well. Midoriya won last second, but I had a feeling he was going to advance. It was now my turn against Urarka, she's a nice girl but I wanted to beat her. If I beat her I go against Bokugo and that's going to be quite a hard match.
I was in the waiting area waiting for my match to be called and I heard my door open. I looked over to see the beautiful half and half boy walk up to me.

"Todoroki?"

"Hi." He said in his usual monotone voice.
"I came to wish you luck."

"Not to sound cocky or anything but I think I have a better advantage then her with my electricity along with my floating quirk." I said seriously.

Todoroki sat next to me.

"I hope your right, either way you have to fight Bokugo next, and you know that's not going to be easy despite the encounter you two had at the beginning of the year."

"Yeah I know, well I have to worry about this match first though." I gave a him a soft smile.

"Just be careful." He put his hand on my shoulder and gave me a small kiss on the lips sending shivers down my spine. I started to blush a bit before Midoriya came through the door.

"Hey (y- oh was I interrupting something I can leave." He said pointing at the door.

"No no no, you weren't interrupting anything at all. I honestly I thought you would be with Uraraka!" I waved my arms in the air I took a glance at Todoroki, but he was just looking down like he was thinking.

"I'll leave you two." He got up and left leaving me and midoriya alone.

"Is he okay?" Midoriya asked nervously shaking his finger still pointing at the door.
He was facing midoriya after my match and he did have that talk with him before the 1v1s even started.

"I think he'll be fine." I gave him a reassuring smile and he slightly smiled back.

"Did you need something?" I politely asked him. I honestly thought he would be with Uraraka giving her tips on how to beat me the whole time.

"Oh I just came to say good luck on your match against Uraraka! It's going to be interesting since your quirks are so similar! Besides the electricity." He then made a thinking face.

"Oh well thank you!" I looked at the clock. Oh shoot I couldn't be late into the match!

"Oh! I have to go, bye Midoriya!" I ran out the room into the enter of the arena waiting for them to call my name.

"Okay next up we have Ochaco Uraraka form class 1A!" Everyone clapped and cheered for Uraraka

"Vrs (y/n) (l/n) her classmate!" I then came walking out and the crowd was so big. I seen pretty much all of class 1A and major hero's and so much more people. I couldn't help but get a little bit nervous.

"Begin!"

I was shocked as Urarka came running towards me. I layed out the facts in my head.
Okay, You know if she touches you she can throw you out of balance with her zero gravity. The only thing with my quirk is that I feel the weight of the person after I pick them up.
I had no time to think. I used my floating quirk to push her away in the air. She started sliding on the dirt making her stop before she went out of balance.