In This Cold World

New AMV 😁

My eyes slowly started to open, everything was blurry, pain shooting up my body.. from what I could tell debre was everywhere around me.

Is Shoto safe?

That is the first thought that came into my head.

I tried to stand up but immediately fell right back down... I still feel like I'm on my death bed, my stomach was wet, with what I'm guessing was blood. It's too bad I'm being stubborn about dying right now. I then slowly started to lose consciousness again. It won't be long until my end comes for good. But just waiting for it almost seems like torture at this point.

Shotos POV

Me and Bakugo were on our way back to (y/n), I still had Akari in my hands, but still, I was in no good shape. This battle have went on for far too long.

"Almost there."Bakugo said, he seems desperate to get there, just as desperate as me.

Finally in the distance I was able to see the same familiar debre where I once was. And a body laying on the ground almost lifeless but not quite.

"(Y/n)" I whispered to myself.

Soon after Bakugo landed on the ground as carefully as he could, knowing Akari was still in my arms.

"S-shoto" I heard a weak voice and immediately looked down to my left.

"(Y/n)?!" My yell for her name was almost desperate, I only wanted to hear her voice... even if it was for a last time.

"Shoto.." I kneeled down next to her, there was so much debre and there was dirt everywhere, definitely no place for a newborn, which is why I kept Akari wrapped in a blanket close to my chest.

(Y/n) then started to sit up only to grunt in pain, and that's when I seen the blood pour out of her stomach.

Bakugo soon came running over as well. He stayed standing in respect of me wanting a moment with (y/n).

"(Y/n), don't move you have to stay still."

I tried to press one hand to her wound but it was difficult while holding Akari.

"Here I'll take her." I looked up to Bakugo and looked down at Akari, she was sleeping surprisingly

"Okay.." I hesitantly handed over Akari, to Bakugo, I didn't want to let her go, but I needed to try and help (y/n).

I placed both hands on (y/n)'s wound and she held a death grip on my arm from the pain. I desperately tried to stop the bleeding, I even ripped off the sleeve of my shirt and started wrapping it around her wound, even though nothing seemed to work, I wasn't going to stop tryi-

"Stop its no use!" She cried out, and buried her face in my chest, interrupting my thoughts. I slowly pulled my hands away from her wound, defeated. My eyes started to tear up as all I could do is hold her at this moment.

"Where's Akari?" She asked with tears rolling down her face. I wiped them with my thumb. She must have been in and out of conscience the whole time.

"I want to hold her again." She smiled at me weakly.

I looked at Bakugo and he nodded towards me, giving Akari to (y/n). She smiled at Bakugo and thanked him quietly.

The scene was truly sad, I was holding (y/n) in my arms while she was slowly bleeding out, dirt and blood all over her, and (y/n) was holding Akari smiling, happy to be holding her newborn baby once again, and happy to be by my side as well.

Why was this world so cruel?

"Shoto... I love you, with all of my heart, so please, take care of our beautiful little girl, I know it'll be hard without m-"