Crushes

"I just need someone right now." He said trying his best to keep it together.
"Okay. Hey let's go for a walk." I said rubbing his back a bit.
"Okay."He nodded and let go of the hug.
I took his arm gently leading him torwards the edge of the street.
It was silent the whole time we were walking. I then saw a park in the distants, it was getting dark so I figured maybe we can just hang there. "Hey, do you want to sit on the swings?" I said stopping and looking at him.
He stopped in front of me and nodded.
I then took his soft hand with a smile and led him towards the swings.
I sat on one of the swings while he sat on the one next to me.
I swung the swing with my feet a little bit. Todoroki Sat there looking at the ground.
" You okay?" I asked looking at him my voice full of concern.
He looked up at me slowly
"I don't know." He said his voice cracking a biy but still trying to hide his sadness.
"I can't help you if you don't tell me what's wrong." I said in a soft voice.
He gave a small sigh.
"My moms in the hospital, she been in there ever since I was young... And now she's in emergency surgery. Not to mention my dad is an ass." He said angrily.
That's the first time I heard Todoroki swear or even sound angry. It worried me quite a bit.
I got up and stood in front of him.
He looked up at me confused. I then kneeled down to where his height was at the moment and hugged him tightly.
" I'm sorry." I said. I wasn't sure what to say but all I know is he needed comfort, needed someone there.
He hugged me back and stood up with me still in his arms.
I looked up to his face and he looked down at mine. Our faces were inches apart and my face grew bright red. His face also had a light shade of pink on them. I then sunk my head into his chest out of embarrment from blushing so hard.
"Are you nervous?" He said still looking down at me.
"N-not at all." I said with my voice muffled in his chest.
I then felt him chuckle.
It was now really late at night. Being in Todoroki's arms sent electrical bults up my stomach. What was going on with me?
Todoroki pulled away from our long hug keeping a hand on my shoulder.
" We both should probably get some sleep. We have school tomorrow." He said ruffling my hair and started walking away.
" Hey!" I said laughing catching up to him, while fixing my hair. I then tripped and was caught by Todoroki.
"Someone's clumsy." He said laughing.
"Hush." I said getting out of his grasp laughing.
He then walked me home.
"Sorry if your tired tomorrow." He said stopping in front of my house by the street.
".I doubt I will." I giggled.
"Thank you though. Seriously." He said giving me a hug
I smiled at him letting him know he was welcome.
We then went our seperate ways.
"Oh and don't forget lunch!" He said yelling at me from a distance.
"I won't!" I yelled back and went inside.
It seems like my mom have fallen asleep from when I last saw her meaning the food was still on the table.
So I put the plates in the sink and did the dishes for her and went to bed.

I woke up fairly early and did my morning routine. I still didn't see my mom anywhere..weird. I thought.
Maybe she was still asleep it seemed like she had a rough night anyways.
I walked out the door and started heading to school. As usual halfway before I got to school Todoroki ran up to me.
"Hey." He said with a smile on his face he seemed to be doing better, which made me happy.
" Hi." I smiled back at him.
"Did you get enough sleep?" He asked worried that I would be tired today.
"Of course! I even woke up early." I laughed a little bit at the end.
"Good to know." He said looking forward.
"Hows your mom?" I said not sure if I was suppose to ask that question.
" I havnt heard anything." He said in a sad tone.
"You can come to the hospital with me after school, if you'd like." He said looking up at me.
" I would love too." I said giving him a sweet smile.
Before we knew it we were at school.
"Hey (y/n), hey Todoroki." Midoriya said giving us a big smile.
"Hi." I said giving him a smile back.
"Hey (y/n)! Can I borrow you for a second?" Urarka said grabbing my arm dragging me outside the classroom.
It seems that Midoriya was talking to Todoroki as well. I wonder what about. I'll ask him later. I thought.
"What'd you need Urarka." I said in a confused voice.
"Are you and Todoroki dating?" She asked her voice sounding excited.
My face instantly started heating up.
"W-wha, n-no why?" I said waving my hands on the air.
"That's why." She said pointing to my red face.
"Do you like him." She asked smiling.
"I- I don't know." I said shocked by the question.
"It's just that you and Todoroki been spending so much time together from the first day of school. I know we're only going into put second week but you guys seem good for each other!" Urarka said only making me blush more.
"I think we should get to class." I said quickly walking into the classroom.
"I seen Todoroki sitting at his seat with a light pink on his cheeks and everyone else looking at us. This is weird. I thought and slowly sat down.

Todorokis POV
I slept fairly well last night for being up so late surprisingly. So when I got up I did my normal routine and started thinking about the night (y/n) Slept over. She was really.. Cute when she was sleeping I guess that was the word.
I started running to where I usually met (y/n) afraid I might miss her, but thankfully I didn't.
"Hey." I said smiling.
"Hi." She smiled back at me. Her smile was adorable. I'm starting to notice all these little things about her and how pretty she actually was.
Did you get enough sleep." I asked really hoping that she did.
" Of course! I even woke up early." She said in a cheerful voice making me smile.
" Good to know." I said looking in front of me keeping a smile on to my face.
" hows your mom?" She asked nervously
I almost forgot the reason I went to her house was because of That.
" I havnt heard anything." I said sadly
" you can come with me to the hospital after school if you'd like." I said looking up at her.
"I would love to!" She said giving me a beautiful smile.
We then arrived at school to be greeted by Midoriya.
He said hi to both of us and then Urarka stole (y/n) away and brought her our into the hallway. I stood there with Midoriya.
" Hey I have a question for you too." Midoriya asked with a smile still on his face.
" Okay..." I said in confusion.
"Are you and (y/n) dating?" My eyes instantly went wide and my face turned a slight shade of pink.
" N-No.. Why do you ask?" I said with a stutter.
" Well because you and (y/n) seem to be getting along fairly well, it's almost cute." He said laughing at the end.
"U-uh-"
" I KNEW SHE WAS YOUR GIRLFRIEND." Bokugo yelled.
"She's not I thought I just clarifyed that." I said in a monotone voice.
" Well then stop acting like it!" He said sitting in his seat, And I did the same.
I  scratched my head and then seen (y/n) and Urarka come in the classroom.
Everyone instantly starred at her then at me.
I do like (y/n) and wouldn't mind dating her but I'm not sure if she would feel the same way. So until I know for sure, I'll just keep doing what I'm doing.