Whats the plan?

"There she is." (B/n)... How did he get here... This is bad.

Aizawa's POV

We ran into (b/n) how great.

" Now we can do this the easy way and you can hand me my dear sister... Or we can do this this hard way and I'll take her by force." Ugh, this had to happen in the middle of the night... Where are the other pros anyway?

"Yaoyorzu, you run and I will fight." I whispered to her

She gave me a slight nod. Now this would be hard, there are 5 of them, a portal, a teenage girl, a guy with a stiched up burnt face, and a guy with hands all over his face. (I'm going to call them by there names to make it easier). There's no way in hell I will make it out alive by myself.

Yaoyorzu stated to run with (y/n).

"Ha, funny you think were just going to sit here and fight you old man, I just want my sister." (B/n) gave me a evil smile.

"you guys take care of him, it shouldn't be that hard." (B/n) then ran fast at inhuman speed.

Shoot, what do I do now.

Then I felt some wind blow and looked by me.

Midnight and present mic were here... About time.

"We heard you called, just can't fight these villains your self can you?" Present mic said loudly.

"Shush it's too late for this, let's do what we have to do and clean up the mess these kids made." I told present mic

"You got that right" Midnight said rubbing her eyes.

"Alright I told Yaoyorzu to run, she shouldn't have gone that far, so can one of you catch up to her?"

"Who are we up against?" Midnight asked

"Well (b/n) and Kurogiri went with him, which leaves us with Toga, dabi, and shigar-" before I could even finish my sentence flames came shooting and at all of us, making all of us dodge it by an inch.

"Midnight, use your Quirk!" I yelled.

"Okay!" Midnight was getting ready to use her quirk, but then stopped.

"Midnight whats wrong?" Present mic yelled to her, the whole city might as well be awake at this point.

Midnight then started to scream and use her quirk the opposite direction of the enemy and over to... Us?

"Midnight stop!" I then held my breath so her quirk wouldnt effect me. Present mic did the same.

Midnight's POV

I was about to use my quirk on the enemy but then all of a sudden everything turned dark, and I stopped to look around.. Now where did Aizawa and present mic just go? I could have sworn they were right to the side of me. What's going on. Then I looked down... they were... no it can't be, they're dead? No they were just standing right there, that's impossible. There was blood all over the place, I started screaming, I didn't know what to do, they were dead. Then all of a sudden nomus started to come out of no where. I started to use my quirk on them. This is insane. They won't fall asleep now? am I going to die right here?

Then the nomus came and attacked me, I screamed and was brought to the floor, then everything went bright, like how it was before, Aizawa was on top of me. Was he the one that attacked me?

"Have you snapped out of it yet?" Aizawa said getting off of me.

"Y-yes, but what was that?"

"I'm guessing some kind of illullion quirk."

"I'M GOING TO NEED HELP." Present mic yelled with his quirk.

" remember there just illusions, you should be able to go through whatever one is. So stay alert until we get more help." Aizawa told me.

"Alright gotcha."

We kept fighting but these were not easy opponents..

Todoroki's POV

Me, Kirishima, and Midoriya were all running to go and find (y/n), I really hope that she's okay. We were running in the direction that Mr. Azwaia ran in, at least until we found some kind of track.

"Wait" Midoriya put 5 fingers up signaling us to stop and of course we did.

We hid behind a wall quickly.

"What is it?" Kirishima asked worried.

"I think- yeah that's Yaoyorzu." Midoriya's eyes widened.
"It looks like she's holding (y/n)." His voice sounded down.

"Wait, holding (y/n)?" I was about to walk to them but was stopped by an rock hard arm.

"We can't be stupid, (b/n) is out there too and Kurogiri, I know you want to see her but... He has already killed people, we have to play smart." Kirishima told me looking into my eyes.

I was angry but he was right, there wasn't much I could do. I peeked around the corner, and I seen (y/n). She didn't look good at all, she looked paralyzed... I did that didn't I? I'm such a bad boyfriend. She looked like she  was asleep but her face still looked like she was in a lot of pain.

"Todoroki, I have one question?" I looked behind me to Midoriya.

" What is it?" I asked him

"D-Did you, do that to (y/n)?"

I looked down in disappointment, my eyes started to water, but I wasn't the one to cry, I looked at my hands, these hands have never done any good in my life.

"Y-yes." I stuttered.
"I was trying to keep her out of danger, away from the villains, the only way was by pinning her becuse she would have just came back in.. But I didn't mean to hurt her like that."

"I see." Midoriya said looking down. He then looked up with a determined face.
"We'll stop this, I promise Todoroki!" I looked up surprised at his words, he should be mad.

" Your not mad?"

"Of course not, you were trying to help her, and you tried to save Bakugo more than once." Kirishima smiled and put a hand on my shoulder.
"We'll stand by your side no matter what." I cracked a smile which is something I rarely do.

"Alright then, what's the plan?"