Recovering

"Your going to be a great hero one day (y/n), I know you will."

Your POV

Once (b/n) stopped talking after that sentence, I knew it was all over. I sniffled a few more times and slowly let my smile turn into a frown and my face scrunched up in a painful way and I just started sobbing. I've lost almost everything that I was fighting for in one night. I failed as a sister, a daughter, a friend, and a girlfriend. I feel nothing but guilt. Suddenly the adrenaline left my body and I felt the pain that I had been ignoring.

"Ugh" I grunted and held my stomach as I fell backwards from my sitting position, luckily arms caught me before I hit the ground. I looked up to see who it was.

"S-Shoto?" I hugged him and buried my face in his chest.

"(Y/n)..." he hugged me back gently but tight.
"I thought I lost you.." he hugged me even tighter after that sentence. His voice was cracky it sounded like he was either crying or about to cry.

"It's okay.. I'm here." I cried silent tears in his chest as he kept holding me, for the first time in a while... I felt so safe.

"(Y/n)!" Midoriya and yaoyorozu yelled in sync.

"You had us so worried." Midoriya started crying and Yaoyorozu folded her hands together and looked down at the ground.

"I'm so glad your okay.." she said between tears. I gave her a soft yet painful smile while still leaning back in Shoto's arms. He's definitely not going to let go of me anytime soon and I'm completely fine with that.

I looked at (b/n) body and the same with everyone else. Then there was a moment of silence.

"Ya know when I was talking to him he made it seem like he really missed how things used to be." Midoriya broke the silence.

I gave him a sad smile.

"Yeah, I do too."

All of a sudden from a distance there was ambulance lights and it wasn't long until they reached our destination. The first person who jumped out of the ambulance was Kirishima, he had a shocked face on when he saw that I wasn't unconscious and bleeding to death.

"(Y/n)!" He ran up and hugged me... well Shoto still didn't let go of me so it was more like he hugged me and Shoto.

The ambulance people brought out a stretcher and even though Shoto didn't want to let go he knew he had to. He let out a small sigh and let the people carefully carry me up on the stretcher and strap me to it. Another set of people went to (b/n) and were checking his pulse and trying to put pressure on his wounds but I sadly already knew what was the truth even though I really didn't want to believe it.

As I was being brought to the ambulance I seen some people bring out a body bag towards (b/n) direction.. I felt  fresh hot tears running Down my face. Why did it have to be like this? The nurses then put an IV in my arm which shortly started to make me drowsy and I soon fell asleep.

Shoto's POV

They allowed one other person ride in the ambulance with (y/n) so I came along. I looked in the direction towards (b/n) and saw they were putting him in a body bag. He caused a lot of damage and I hate what he put (y/n) through.. but I knew (y/n) would be depressed about it, so no matter how long it takes her to heal physically and mentally I will always be by her side. I promise that to her. (Y/n) fell asleep shortly after from the medicine they put in her IV. I honestly needed a shower and something to eat, but then I didn't want to leave (y/n)'s side.

Time skip

Once we got to the hospital, they put me, Midoriya,  Kirishima, and soon Bakugo was added in one hospital room,  yaoyorozu in a separate one from (y/n) since her condition was a little worst. We all spent the night in the hospital room, and the next morning was pretty dull. It was even raining.. how cliche.

I didn't talk much to anyone since what happened I was mostly caught up in my own thoughts.

"Todoroki! Can you hear us!" Midoriya waved a hand in front of my face.

"Oh.. yeah." Midoriya and Kirishima sighed, Bakugo sat in his hospital bed looking grumpy, mad, or annoyed one of those, but I didn't care too much why he was.

"Are you okay? Talk to us, you've been really distant." Kirishima spoke to me. I honestly wasn't really in the mood to talk, so I took the IV out of my arm and started to walk out the room.

"W-w-w-wait! Todoroki I don't think y-you can do that." Midoriya waves his arms at me, but I didn't care I walked right past him.

"Just let him go, he probably wants to be alone. I don't blame him." Bakugo spoke in a low tone then went back to looking out the window.

The night before recovery girl came to visit all of us and healed almost all the wounds. They were just keeping us in for a few more days to make sure everything was okay, and mostly for protection, and the mental damage, but I thought it was stupid. (Y/n) had some permanent wounds that couldn't be healed, she couldn't train as hard as she used to anymore, it may be hard for her to even become a hero now, but knowing (y/n) she won't give up on hero work just because of a few injuries. I walked over to (y/n)'s room in my hospital gown.

I slowly opened the door and seen (y/n) laying down in her hospital bed watching anime on the TV. I chuckled. Of course she is.

"Oh, hey Shoto." She said weakly and smiled at me.

"Hey." I went over to sit by her hospital bed.

"What you watching?" I asked her casually.

"Hunter x Hunter, it's pretty good... want to watch it with me?" She looked over at me with a hopeful smile making me laugh.

"Of course."

"Can you.. hold me though?" (Y/n) asked nervously and looked away with a visible blush on her cheeks. I chuckled again, but a blush also started to form on my cheeks.

"Y-yeah." (Y/n) scooted over and I laid down in the hospital bed next to her and pulled her in between my legs and she leaned back into my chest. It felt nice, I felt like I haven't gotten to hold her in a while.

"I feel your heart beating fast." (Y/n) giggled still looking at the TV.

"It's your fault, you make me feel this way." I rested my chin on the top of her head and caressed her hand with my thumb.

It was overall the most peaceful and relaxing  day both of us had in a while.

This book is coming to an ending soon, I'll still do some after stories and what not though. Thank you for all the support and the votes :)