Missing

(Back to your POV)

I woke up on an unfamiliar bed. I sat up rubbing my eyes trying to get used to the lighting.

"Oh your finally up, you should head home dear." Recovery girl spoke in her usual sweet sounding voice.

"(Y/n)? Your finally up." I looked over at the other side of the bed I was sitting on and seen Todoroki was still here? Why?

"Todoroki? Why are you still here? How long have I even been out?"

"I was waiting for you to wake up. Took longer than expected." He chuckled. " You been out for about 3 hours."

"3 hours?" I must have been exahsted from all the fighting today.

"Yes dear 3 hours, you should really get more sleep everyday." Recovery girl looked at me seriously. I sighed aand got up.

" Okay thank you." I gave her a smile, and walked out of her office.

Todoroki got up from his chair and walked out the door behind me also thanking recovery girl.

"your not getting enough sleep?" Todoroki said as we were walking out the room with a concerned look.

"I don't know." I looked the other way trying to avoid eye contact.

"You do know." He stopped walking looking at me and taking my hand

"Hey, look at me." He gently put his hand on my cheek turning it torwards him.

"Yes?" I asked nervously.

"Why aren't you getting sleep?" He said gentley caressing my cheek.

"I don't know, nightmares I guess?"

"You guess? You know you can tell me anything, I just want to help." He stopped caressing my cheek and put his hands on my shoulders.  I sighed, he always knew what to say.

" Yes nightmares." I frowned.

" What about?"

" Just the whole situation with my brother, USJ." I told him in a quiet voice. He then pulled me into a hug, a more protective hug, like he was remembering the events from that day as well.

"Please don't hesitate to tell me anything... I-I Love you." He pulled me into a tighter hug as I felt warmth rush into my cheeks.

I hugged him back tightly.

"I love you too." I smiled into his chest.

Todoroki then kissed me passionately still holding me his hug.

"Tsk, get a room." What was Bokugo still doing here?

Me and Todoroki bothed pulled away quickly, I was rubbing my arm nervously and Todoroki was scratching the back of his neck.

"W-what are you doing here Bokugo!!" I waved my hands in the air and my face was completely red at this point. Todoroki chuckled at my akwardness.

"I have my reasons." He said with his usual grumpy face.
"Good match, by the way." He mumbled to me.
"And you icy hot." He went up to Todoroki and got into his face.
"I want a rematch. I dont care about your family crap." He then walked off angrily.

I gave Todoroki a confused look, but then I remembered he went up against Bokugo.

"Did you win against him?" I asked Todoroki curiously.

"No." He said in his monotone voice.

"How?"

"I didn't use my left side, I'm still confused about everything." He simply said
"that reminds me, I'm going to go see my mother."