Christmas special

(This is just a side Story)

I woke up to a loud ringing coming from my night stand. I opened my eyes slowly, rubbing them to wipe the tiredness away, and grabbed the ringing device, my phone of course.

6:30 am

Ugh I forgot to turn off my alarms for school, since it's Christmas break, but I'm up now. I looked around thinking of what to do, looking out the window that was some ways from my bed. It was snowing out, and it was still dark, it looked really pretty though. I then realized it's Christmas day! How could I forget!

I shot up from my bed and got dressed into a Christmas outfit. (You choose how you want it to look) and went into the kitchen. I stopped in my tracked when I realized... I would be alone for Christmas. Why even bother dressing up?

Flash back

"(y/n).... (Y/n) honey wake up, it's breakfast time, I made your favorite." My mom was shaking me slightly trying to wake me up.

I was originally just going to go back to sleep, but today was a special day it was Christmas! I shot up from my bed and looked at my mom with a smile and hugged her, she happily hugged me back and gave me a kiss on the head.

"I'll see you in the kitchen, wake your brother up, he never listens to me." She chuckled and left the bedroom.

I smiled and pulled the covers off of me and immediately jumped from my bed to my brothers. He hated this, but it's was so fun to see him annoyed.

"(B/N) WAKE UP!" I yelled at the top of my lungs.

"Ugh, why do you have to be so annoying!" He yelled with cracks in his voice since he just woke up.

"Come on its Christmas!" I laughed and pushed him out the bed, and that really pissed him off.

"HEY." He yelled with steam coming out of his head.

"Haha come onnnnn let's go eat breakfast." I ran into the kitchen to see a huge meal on the table, (b/n) came in looking angry as ever but.. Hey what can you do.

"(Y/n) what did you do to your brother." Mom laughed.

"Oh you know, pushed him out the bed since he wants to yell." I giggled and looked over to him, he have calmed down a bit, but was giving me the death glare, oh man I know hes going to get me back some how.

We ate our breakfast as a happy family and joked around, then opened presents, I have to say it was one of the best Christmas's

End of Flashback

That was the last Christmas we had as a whole family. It brought tears to my eyes. I guess you don't know what you have until it's all gone.

It was hard staying in the same house knowing that your alone.

I was taken out of my Thought when I heard a knock on the door. I walked over and looked in the peephole and instanty smiled when I seen who it was. I opened the door and brought Shoto into a hug. He of course gave me a hug back.

"Heh what's this for?" He kissed the top of my head with a smile and then rested his chin.

"You just always save me from being in a bad mood." I smiled in his chest.

He kissed the top of my head once again.

"Good, because it's Christmas."

I pulled away from the hug and invited him inside

"Why here so early?" I asked him While going to the fridge to get something to eat.

"because why not." He said closing the fridge.