Finish it

All of a sudden everything went dark again and I could hear everything around me, I was back in the real world. I tried to move my hand and was a bit successful but it wasn't enough. I heard (b/n) talking but I wasn't paying attention. Finally I felt strength over take my body. Im ready to end this.

Your POV
I shot up out of my brothers arms with insane speed, but I never pushed my quirk over these limits before.. This is amazing! Once I shot up I had a good look of what was going on arond me, everyone looked so shocked. I mean I'm shocked at my strength myself, so I don't blame them.

"(Y/n)?" I looked over to see a shocked Shoto with his mouth slightly open. I gave him a smile, but I don't have much time I have to finish this now.

"I don't want anyone to get hurt, so I'm going to take this somewhere else." I didn't have time to hear a response from anybody else, I grabbed (b/n) by his shirt and sped off somewhere else, where there was no one.

After 2 seconds I threw my brother onto the ground.

"You have went too far!" I yelled at him

"Heh, or have I not gone far enough?" (B/n) got off the ground fast with his quirk and stood some feet across from me

"I think killing our mother and being apart of the league of villains was far enough... I wanted to believe in you, I wanted to see the good in you.. I wanted the old you.. But I now realize that the old you is dead, your no longer my brother." The anger was slowly building up inside of me making almost lose control of myself.

"Heh, what are you going to do? Kill me? Like you killed the hero killer stain?" (B/n) smirked at me.

And that just about made me reach my anger limit. I floated a huge rock from behind him and tried to hit him with it but his reflexes were too good, he moved out of the way and before I knew it he was behind me.

"Maybe your fit for the league of villains (y/n), you already got the first step done, why not just keep killing? It's a lot more fun." (B/n) pulled out a knife and tried to slice my throat with it but I jumped forward and turned around to face him.

"JUST STOP TALKING." I ran at him with full speed lightning strikes coming down next to me causing damage around the area. I was too fast for him he didn't have time to dodge. I was about to hit him but when my hand made contact with his chest, I only softly pushed him down a cliff with water in it.... Why can't I kill him? Tears started welling up in my eyes and all the memories we had as children came flowing in my mind.

Flashback

"Come on loser your it!"

Me and (b/n) were playing tag with our mother in the park. It was a sunny day and one of my most happiest memories of being together as a family. We were only 6 back then.

"Hahaha, I'm going to get you!"

"Pfffft like you can catch me I'm the fastest man in the world!" He pointed to his chest and took off with his quirk.

"Hey not fair! Thats cheating!" I yelled at him.

"Alright you two stop fighting, how about we have lunch?" My mother gave her brightest smile.

(B/n) stopped in his tracks once he heard the word food and came running over to the picnic bench. I sat down as well.

"Wow these are really good sandwhiches mom!" I said while stuffing my face into the delicious sandwich in from of me.

"I agree, I can eat all day!" (B/n) was doing the same as me just chowing down the sandwich.

"You guys are too silly." Mom patted both of our heads, and then started to eat her sandwich as well.

End of Flashback

Tears started running down my face as I started to remember more

Flash back

"I bet that I can skip more rocks than you!" (B/n) challenged me

"What? No way!" I picked up a rock and started to skip It in the water. In went really far.. But of course (b/n) always beats me at whatever I do.

"Heh, look like a loser like you needs more training!" He pointed his index finger at me.

I crossed my arms and picked up another rock, but it still didn't go as far as (b/n)

"Maybe one day when your good enough you'll beat me, but for now Im aiming for the #1 spot as a hero!" He skipped another rock that went lightning speed past where his first rock landed.

"Heros don't call other people loser." I pouted and used my floating quirk to just throw the rock way past where his landed.

"HEY NO FAIR!" (B/n) shouted at me.

"Better work on your hero skills." I teased him and ran off leaving (b/n) standing in his place mad.

End of Flashback

I painfully put a hand to my heart.

"Maybe one day when your good enough you'll beat me, but for now Im aiming for the #1 spot as a hero!"

"the #1 hero huh?... What happened to you?" I whispered to myself with tears coming down my face.

I watched as (b/n) fell into the water. I then used a lightning strike to strike the water, so that he would get shocked. The next noise that came out of my brother mouth was a scream of agony.

"YOU Y-OU BITCH" He shouted up to me still getting electrocuted.

I look to the side, then down at the ground. I never liked to see (b/n) get hurt.

Flashback

"Hey! You your the one with the weak floating quirk, what can you even do with such a weak quirk anyways?" The typical cocky bullies were ranting on to me about my quirk again, but I'm just about done with it this time.

"A lot actually" I floated the vase up next to him and hit him hard in the head with it, but apparently that wasn't enough to keep his friends away.

"Ha you think were just going to let you get away with that?" The guy used his binding quirk to keep me still.

" You better get ready for a beating." I closed my eyes knowing there was nothing I could do about this. I was getting ready for the pain to come but it never did. I was pushed back and I opened my eyes to see that (b/n) took the punch for me.

"Aw the sisters twin brother, of course. Well all your Quirk does is make you run fast, in fact my quirk can counter yours"  the guy let his binding quirk go of me and binded  (b/n) instead. He then started beating (b/n) up.

"No! Stop!" But the other bullies held me back, and I felt completely useless that day. It killed me to see (b/n) get beat up so badly that day.

End of Flashback

"YOUR GOING TO PAY FOR THAT!" (B/n) ran up the cliff almost over using his quirk, it's like he was going past his limits for this fight.

I snapped out of my thoughts and look at him running full speed up the cliff. All of a sudden a wave of intense pain hit me. Was the adrenaline wearing of? Did I hurt myself and not know it? I clenched my hand onto my stomach. Suddenly a voice came inside my head.

"(Y/n) you got to finish this now, I can't give your my strength to fight for much longer."

Thank you everyone for being patient, I'll be updating 1 time a week now :)