Chapter 2 ✨

Today one of my best friends , Surraiyah  is getting engaged . I'm so excited for her alhamdullilah she deserves everything and more . She's also Ibrahim's cousin so we're very close .

Technically she's already engaged because in Islam the man and his family is suppose to go to the girls parents and ask for her hand in marriage and her parents agreed .

Surraiyah & Abdoulhakim , ( Surraiyah's fiancé ) been engaged for about 3 months and he wanted to do a proposal dinner for her and her close friends and family .

" Basically, at 12 we have to go and set up for the venue , finish setting up by 3 , girls go to the spa then get dolled up ,  men get haircuts , play fifa and get ready ." Layla said all in one breath.

" Okay sounds like a plan , I can't believe my baby cousin is getting engaged" Ibrahim said .

"Right I'm so proud of her !" I exclaimed .

After breakfast we dropped Housain off at his grandmothers house . ( Ibrahim's mother ) . She is literally the sweetest person ever . Honestly she's the best mother in law a girl can have .

3 hours later we were done with decorating the venue and it was so beautiful.

( Decorated Like This )

Layla , Surraiyah , and I were now on our way to go to the spa so that Surraiyah could enjoy her day . Abdoulhakim , Ibrahim , and Ibrahim's bestfriend Raihan went to get haircuts and do god knows what . Sometimes being a man is easy there's barely anything you have to do .

After the spa it was time to pray magrib so we stopped by a masjid to pray. After we finished praying we convinced Surraiyah we were going to a fancy dinner so we got dolled up , changed our clothes , and we were ready to go to the venue .

Surraiyah's dress

Layla's dress

Tahany's dress

Tahany's dress

" Wow you girls look amazing !" Surraiyah exclaimed as we were about to walk in to the venue

" Wow you girls look amazing !" Surraiyah exclaimed as we were about to walk in to the venue .

" Girl , you look stunning as always." I told her .

" You look beyond beautiful wallah." Layla said .

As we enter the venue the lights are completely off , pitch dark .

"Why is it so dark ?" Surraiyah asks

Layla and I ignore her and quickly take our places .

"This better not be a prank , I'm so serious " Surraiyah says .

Finally , the lights slowly turn on and Abdoulhakim is behind Surraiyah on his knee with the ring . Omg I'm really going to cry . Surraiyah looks so confused seeing her family and friends when she finally turns around and  .....

Hope you enjoyed the chapter
See you babes 💗