Chapter 43✨

Fatima~

Ibrahim dropped me off at a wedding dress store owned by an Arab woman. She had a variety of different styles to choose from so I was so excited . His family and my family was here and it was nice to see everyone together.

2 hours later

I tried on many different dresses and I finally found the one. Everyone also found a dress to wear so everyone was happy . I had a feeling Zahara was still against this marriage . She was still being cold towards me but I was going to find a way to win her heart because she is my sister in law after all .

Ibrahim came to pick us up with Raihan and Outhman was going to take his family. Raihan was another person that was very important to Ibrahim but I struggle to get close to him as well. I know we're not going to have the same relationship that he has with Tahany but he should at least make an effort for the sake of Ibrahim.

" Hi , Raihan how are you ?" I asked when I got  in the car.

" Good alhamdullilah and you ?" He asked .

" Good." I said and that's where the conversation ended .

" This is my best friend Raihan", my husband  introduced him to my mom , grandmother and Karima .

" Salam wailakum ." Raihan said to them .

" Wailakum Salam , it's nice to meet you ." My grandma said .

" You too , Aunt." Raihan said .

" So Fatima , you know this is your husbands friend treat him with respect." My mom told me.

" Umi , I treat everyone with respect ." I said .

After we dropped Karima home and my mom and grandma went inside . I stayed back to talk to Ibrahim and Raihan left the car for us to talk .

" Babe , I don't know if I'm overreacting but I feel like Zahara and Raihan does not like me ." I admitted .

" What you mean Zahara and Raihan does not like you?" He asked looking concerned .

" Well for starters , Zahara does not like me because the day you all came to my house she called me a b***h." I told him .

" What ?! Why you telling me this now ?!" He asked .

" I just let it slide , like I understand that it's new to her . She basically doesn't trust me because I was friends with Tahany so I get where she's coming from and she's young ." I said .

" Today , at the dress store I was trying to talk to her and try and get a little close but she just was not having it ." I said sadly .

I just want to be cool with everyone but I should have known it wouldn't be simple .

" Baby , don't worry I'm going to talk to her ." He said .

" And Raihan ?" He asked .

" I think he don't really like me , he's just closed off when it comes to me but goofy around Tahany ." I said .

" The relationships are different , he just met you so he's not going to be as goofy . He knew Tahany before we got married so yeah , he'll get used to you ." He reassured me giving me a kiss on the cheek .

" Alright let me go in now , love you ." I said .

" Love  you too , see you later ." He said as I got out the car .

" Bye Raihan." I said as he waved to me .

Ibrahim ~

" Yo bro , wassup with you and Fatima ." I asked Raihan as he got in my car,

I mean what did Fatima expect 🙄

See ya loves 💗