Chapter 54 🤍

Ibrahim ~

It's been 2 days since my wedding and I've been feeling terrible . Currently Fatima and I were living in my parents house . I had to make a schedule for the days I'll be at my parents house and the days I'll be at my house . I was thinking 2 days at each house as most men with 2 wives do . In shaa allah I was going to treat my wives exactly the same .

Yesterday we all sat in the living room talking about everything that unfolded on the day of my wedding . Everyone was right I should have just told her from the jump .

" I'm planning on going back to the house today ." I told everyone .

" Good luck because your going to need it." Safia said .

" Look at what yah did , You guys f****d  up everyone's relationship with Tahany. I tried talking to her and calling her but she's  just ignoring me  ." Zahara said rolling her eyes .

" Zahara! Stop with the cursing ! what has gotten in to you ?!" My mom scolded her as the bell rang .

" Who is it ?!" Halima said going to open the door .

There stood my wife , in dark clothes that she would never wear outside . A huge Hoodie practically covering her eyes . Huge Sweatpants and some yeezy slides .

Some people think this is a normal outfit but she's a vogue model so she's always looks presentable even on her worst days .

" Salam wailakum." She said in a low tone .

" Wailakum Salam." Everyone answered .

" I'm here for Housain." She said .

" I was going to bring him home today ." I answered .

" Zahara , do you know where he is ? I have other places I need to be ." she said completely ignoring me .

" Yea , let me go get him ." She said going into the kids room.

" Tahany sit down , please have a drink while they come." My mother pleaded .

" I'm good ." She said standing in the corner scrolling through her phone .

I honestly could not recognize Tahany. At all. This was not like her and I am the cause of it .

I was sitting next to Fatima and realized Tahany was here so I instantly got up and went up to her .

" Tahany ..." I tried grabbing her hand.

" Don't... touch...me ." She said moving away from me .

" Please , let me just talk to you ." I pleaded as Zahara came out with Housain.

" Thanks Zahara." She said carrying Housain .

" Tahany, just sit down and talk it out with your husband , what's the big deal ? " Outhman asked as Tahany turned around and looked at him teary eyed  .

" Wtf you mean what's the big deal , she said walking back to sit on one of the chairs.

Tahany ~

Outhman really had the audacity to ask me what was the big deal. At this point , I wanted to get over this hurt asap so why not start with them.

I took my hoodie off calmly. Exposing my red skin and puffy eyes.

" The big deal, is how all of you guys sat here and let him get married without informing me. Nobody stopped to think, hmmm maybe we should just warn Tahany . You guys just let him get married and break up his family ." I said calmly while holding my son .

" I was so stupid to think that you guys really considered me as a part of this family . I should have known that the loyalty is always going to be with him , no matter what wrong he does . When I got married you guys promised to protect me from harm. In all reality, all of you were the one that harmed me." I said starting to cry .

Housain starting wiping my tears and I never wanted him to see me crying. I needed to be strong for him.

Then he started crying, my life is a literal mess right now .

" Shhh, don't cry ." I said rubbing his back while everyone sat there looking at me with their guilty faces.

" Tahany , you know we love you and we never meant to cause you harm. We just felt like he should have told you. We told him several times to tell you before any of this happens." His father said .

" We're so sorry. We never wanted to hurt you ." Safia came giving me a hug along with Halima.

" I'm sorry sis , I didn't mean to trigger you. Forgive me ." Outhman said .

" Believe me I was going to tell you. I don't like the girl and everyone knows that I've been against it since the moment I found out." Zahara said .

My mother in law was just crying as her husband comforted her . I didn't realize how emotional this was for all of us .

" Tahany. Habibti . Forgive us , I never want you to feel that way ever. We love you as much as we love Ibrahim " she said giving me a hug.

" You." I said pointing at Fatima .

" You are the most fakest b***h I've ever met. But ma shaa allah , you got what you wanted. Stay away from me and my kid and enjoy your marriage to the fullest, I don't want him." I said leaving with Housain .

" Ya Allahhhh." I heard his mom crying as I slammed the door . I couldn't even look at his pathetic face the whole time I was there but it felt good to get this off my chest .

As she shoulddd 👏🏽
See y'all 🤍