Chapter 32✨

Fatima ~

Today was the day my love was going to come and meet my family and it is huge for someone to meet my family . I'm excited, nervous , literally feeling every emotion . My door rang and my brother opened the door for my bestie Karima.

" Salam wailakum." Karima said as she entered.

" Wailakum Salam." I exclaimed hugging her and dragging her to my room .

" Girl I am so nervous." I shouted .

" Relaxxx, now you have to tell me who the guy is . Do I know him ?" Karima asked .

" Yes bro." I told her sounding nervous .

She was friends with Ibrahim's sister, Safia and Safia is obviously close to Tahany so I didn't want everything to get out of hand before Ibrahim has married me .

" It's Ibrahim." I told her .

" Ibrahim ? Ibrahim who ? ." She asked .

" Khalid ." I told her .

" Whattttt , Safia's brother ? ." Karima asked.

"Yess." I said .

" How did this happen , what the hell fatima . Does Tahany know ?" She asked.

" I don't know I told him to tell her , but if he don't then that's that." I said .

" Does his family know ?" She bombarded me with more questions .

" Not yet, promise not to tell Safia. I want his family to hear it from him ." I told her .

" I won't , this is just crazy tho. Are you sure you want to go through with this and everything." She asked .

" Yes I love him ." I told her .

" Ugh Fatimaaa , what am I going to do with you . I'm happy for you though ." She said hugging me .

" Thank you , all I need is support because I know this is going to backfire if people find out." I said hugging her back . Suddenly I heard the bell ring . Omg he's here . I am legit shitting myself .

Ibrahim is hereee let's see how this goes

See ya babes💗