Chapter 42 ✨

One week later ~

My wedding celebration/ walima is in exactly 2 weeks , October 24th . I was excited and I had a lot to do before this wedding . Fatima and I found an apartment but it's going through renovations and renovations are going to take a month. So we'll be living with my parents until further notice.

Today I had to drive Fatima, Karima, her mom , and grandma to a wedding dress store. They were going to meet up with all the women in my family to help her pick out a dress and get dresses for themselves.

Meanwhile , I was going to a kaftan shop with Raihan and Outhman to get our kaftans for my wedding . I felt bad that my baby couldn't be apart of this journey because I literally do everything with her , that's my Queen.

At Fatima's house ~

"Hurry upp , we're going to be waiting for you guys inside the car." Fatima told her grandmother and her mother , walking to the car with Karima and I .

" How you feeling?" I asked her stepping into the car.

" I'm excited , the day is coming so fast it's crazy." She said .

" It really is , isn't that crazy." I said .

" Sorry my son , we were looking for a few things." Fatima's mother said entering the car.

" No problem mama ." I said driving off .

1 hour later ~

" Okay , I'm going to see you guys later in shaa allah." I told them as they left my car .

The Kaftan store was not that far from the dress store. I only drove like 5 minutes to get to the store .

Raihan and Outhman were already there waiting for me. It's crazy how this is the second time I'm looking for a wedding outfit . I only planned on finding one wedding outfit in my life but Allah had other plans.

Tahany ~

I just finished up a shoot and went to my mothers house because I missed them and haven't seen them in a while .

" Housain is getting big , ma shaa allah." My mom told me .

" Yea his birthday is next month , my baby is getting olddd." I fake cried .

" How's Ibrahim , I haven't seen him in so long ." My mom said .

" He's fine , I barely see him either he's always at work ." I said.

" If you don't have anything to do , how about you pop in on him at work." She said .

" No, I don't wanna disturb him . He's under alot of stress trying to get this movie out." I said .

" Did I tell you I'm going to be in the movie." I asked my mom.

" Yes you did , that's amazing." She said as the bell rang .

I went to go open the door and saw my sweet grandfather ( my dads father) .

" Omggg you guys didn't tell me Gidhu was coming." I told my mom and dad giving my grandpa a big hug .

" Oops suprise ." My dad said .

" How are you my beautiful child ." My grandpa asked.

" Good and you , how's the family back in Saudi and Egypt ." I asked .

" Alhamdullilah, they are all fine . They want you to visit." He said .

" I will , in shaa allah. So are you coming from Egypt or Saudi " I asked .

My fathers family are originally from Egypt but most of them were born in Saudi Arabia. So I have family in both places.

" I'm coming from Egypt." He told me .

" Okay , let me make you something to eat and then you can rest. I know your tired old man ." I said .

See you guys 💗