Chapter 92 ✨

A couple of weeks later

Day of the movie premiere ~

It was the day of the movie premiere of our new movie called " The Heroine". All of my family and friends were going and I was so happy that they were able to come alhamdullilah.

Housain and his father got ready together so I didn't have to worry about dressing him up. I was finally finished with my makeup and I just had to wear my dress and wrap my hijab . I was going to call my people to make sure they were ready before I put on my clothes .

Tahany's Dress

Tahanys Makeup

Tahanys Makeup

All of my people were ready and were heading to the premiere which was great because I started having anxiety

All of a sudden Ibrahim burst in my room without knocking which lowkey sets me off .

" I'm sorry , I'm just use to coming in the room how I like ." He said apologizing.

He was looking handsome I'm not going to lie but of course he wasn't going to know that .

" It's fine , is Housain ready ?" I asked him .

" Yes , he's just on his iPad right now ." He said.

" Okay ." I said .

" I've noticed you been sad lately are you okay ?" He asked me .

" I'm fine , thanks ." I said.

" Sooo ... is he coming ?" He asked me referring to Zakariyah.

" No ." I said  .

" Alright , well the car is coming in 10 minutes." He said leaving .

My original plan was to invite Zakariyah to the premiere but after finding out he was engaged that was dead . I don't hate Zakariyah but I just don't like how he was lying in my face the whole time . So Zakariyah was out my life once again .

Ibrahim ~

Fatima , Housian, and I were waiting for Tahany to come down because the car was here . I knew it was most likely going to be an akward car ride because Fatima was also going .

We were still waiting and then we hear clacking coming from down the stairs and omg Tahany was breathtaking .

" Mommyyy ." Housain said running to his mother .

As soon as I saw her it's like everything in the world stopped except for her .

" You look beautiful." I said to her as she was walking towards us .

" Thanks ." She said leaving me there with my mouth still dropped .

" Snap out of it , let's go ." Fatima said rolling her eyes .

" I'm sorry , your beautiful too." I told Fatima .

I totally forgot to tell her she was looking beautiful and she was starting to show .

When we got into the car Tahany sat in the front with the driver and Housain sat in the back with us.

" Your lying ... you don't think I'm beautiful!" Fatima said starting to cry .

" Please don't cry. I just forgot ." I said comforting her .

" Okay can you guys not dampen the mood please ." Tahany said to us .

At the venue ~

I grabbed Housain before I stepped out the car and as soon as we stepped out paparazzi started snapping pictures . I didn't even wait for them so I could start walking . Our families were already in and I just wanted to get this over with because it was going to get akward being that Fatima was also here .

I got a lot of compliments from the paps , reporters and the fans that were there . It was time to take pictures on the red carpet and I had to take a couple of shots . I took shots with Housain, alone , and then they wanted me to take pictures with Ibrahim . I wanted to refuse so bad but I was like whatever . I wouldn't have got the role if he didn't pick me for the role .

So we took a couple of photos together and the crowd was cheering us on , clapping , and asking questions . After I finished I just left Ibrahim there to take photos with Fatima .

I seen all of my family and friends and everyone was proud of me and congratulating me .

A little later

Ibrahim ~

Outhman just finished giving his speech and it was time for me to give mine . The host called me up as people were cheering for me .

I finished off my speech and started giving thanks to my people .

" I wanna firstly thank everyone who supported my brother and I throughout his project I want to thank my cast . My parents . My family , my friends . I want to thank my haters and most importantly I want to thank God for allowing me this opportunity. Last but not least I want to thank Tahany Mahmoud... for everything."

I was going to say more but I decided to just keep it to myself. Everyone cheered for me as I got down from the stage .

A little while later

Tahany ~

It was time for me to give my speech and I went up with Housain because he was my motivation for everything honestly.

" Salam Wailakum , Hello everyone . I was told to give a speech today and while preparing for the speech all I've been doing is writing and discarding papers . So I've decided to give this speech from my heart . Firstly I want to start off by thanking Khan entertainment for hiring me for this role of a hijabi heroine . Growing up it was good to watch these super hero shows but I never really seen representation . People who look like me . Heros who wear the hijab and are the same skin tone as me. So it was really an honor for me to play a role that can make a different in our communities. I want little girls who look like me to see that there is heroines that look like them . I love the idea of inspiring young ones . I want little girls to believe they can do anything they want . Well not only little girls . Kids in general. I want my son to know that he can do anything he wants in this world . I want to thank my cast for making this such a memorable experience. I want to thank all of my family and friends . I want to thank all of my supporters. I want to thank Allah for giving me this opportunity. I also want to thank Outhman and Ibrahim for trusting me to be a heroine in this movie . Finally , I want to thank my Housain . My whole world , my everything. The reason I'm living and my motivation . I would be so lost if it wasn't for my son . I love youuu ." I said as I gave him a kiss while the host walked over to me with roses .

See you on the next chapter ♥️