Chapter 3 ✨

As soon as Surraiyah turned around she started crying .

" Ever since we met I knew you were going to be the one . Your such a beautiful loving woman . You give off such an amazing energy to everyone around you . Your kind and genuine and I know you'll make the perfect wife for me. I know getting here was not easy but we finally made it , all thanks to Allah . So Surraiyah Khalid , would you make me the happiest man alive and marry me ?". AbdoulHakim asked .

"Yes , a thousand times yes !!" Surraiyah exclaimed .

As soon as she said yes "Baraka Allahu Lakuma" by Maher Zain started playing. It was such a beautiful moment at this moment I had to spill some tears. There were loud chants of mashallah's and alhamdullilah's . I was so proud of my girl.

After the couple greeted everyone they came to our table. There was Layla , Munayeer & Maryam (my younger twin sisters ) , Kadija ( my brothers wife ) , Safia and Zahara my sister in laws , Halima (my other sister in law / Ibrahim's sister in law ) and Abdoulhakim's sister .

" Salammm sistersss , look at the rockkk! " Surraiyah squealed.

" Wowww ." We all said in awe .

He really went all out for her as he should .

" You guys really got me wow , I'm usually not gullible but you guys got me ." Surraiyah said referring to Layla and I .

" Yea it wasn't really that much work since you love the spa and going out" I chuckled.

On the table beside us was Ibrahim, Raihan , Yunus ( my brother ) , Outhman ( Ibrahim's brother ) and Oumar ( Safia's husband).

The other tables were some of Surraiyah's family and friends and some of Abdoulhakim's friends and family .

I literally can't wait for the wedding it's going to be so flavorful with different cultures.

"Hey babe , you look so beautiful." Ibrahim said as he walked up to me, took my hand and led me outside .

"Thank you , you don't look too bad your self ." I said and gave him a peck on the cheek.

We had a walk around the block for a little talking about any and everything. He's literally my best friend.

After a little we went inside and everyone paused what they were doing and prayed isha. We had fun with the others , took pics , danced , ate and just enjoyed ourselves.

The event was over and tomorrow I had to be up and early at work and so did Ibrahim .

" You ready to go ?" Ibrahim asked .

"Yea let's go" I replied.

Everyone said goodbye and got in their cars to go home .

" We have to go to your house and pick up Housain." I remembered.

" We could leave him there to have fun with his cousins until tomorrow , Umi was going to watch him tomorrow anyways." Ibrahim said

" Alright I'm going to call my baby before he goes to sleep." I said .

* Calls Umi *

" Asalam wailakum Umi , kefak ?" I greeted my mother in law .

" Wailakum Salam habibti, tamam alhamdullilah". She replied

" Kayfa abnay?" She asked ( How's My Son )

" Tamam alhamdullilah." I replied

"Hal Housain yabka fe baytik hataa ghaadan?" I asked . ( Can Housain stay there until tommorow )

Of course he can . What kind of question is that ?" My mother in law asked.

" Just making sure." I chuckled .

" Salam Umi !" Ibrahim said .

"Walaikum Salam Ibrahim" Umi replied .

"Can you give the phone to Housain Mommy?" Ibrahim asked as he clicked the FaceTime button .

" hi...hi da-ddy" housain said putting his face all in the camera .

" Hi my baby how are you doing " Ibrahim cooed.

" Hiii Housain , mommy misses you" I exclaimed.

"miss you - too." Housain said .

" We love you , we're going to see you tomorrow big boy." Ibrahim told him .

"Ok...bye." Housain laughed.

We finally got home took a shower and went to bed . Tomorrow we were going to have a long day at work .

Plz don't come for my Arabic I'm learning 😂

See ya loves 💗