Chapter 44 ✨

Ibrahim ~

" What you mean ?" Raihan asked .

" She told me she think you don't like her ." I told him .

" Nah , I'm just chilling ." Raihan said .

" Aii , I'm just making sure ." I said .

" Bro i ain't going to lie . My relationship with her is not going to be like my relationship with Tahany . It's Hi and Bye , cuz I don't know her like that and I feel like I'm betraying Tahany ." He said .

" I feel you bro , but that's my wife at the end of the day ." I said .

" I respect that , but respectfully we never going to have that relationship she's looking for . It's only one Tahany ." He said .

" Aii bro ." I said .

1 hour later ~

I just finished chilling with Raihan and now I was at  my moms house catching up .

" So y'a had fun today , got to know her ?" I asked my sisters .

" Yeaa she's cool ." Halima said as Safia agreed.

" and you Zahara?"  I asked my baby sister .

" I barely know her .." she said .

" Why you gotta be like that , everyone is happy except for you ." I said .

" Why would I be , look at what your doing to Tahany . You don't think what your doing is wrong ? " She asked.

" That's not your buisness." I told her .

" Don't be calling my wife out her name , I'm not going to warn you again Zahara ." I told her sternly.

" I don't care , she deserved it ." She said .

" Zahara." I said grabbing her by the hoodie . " I'm not playing with you , remember who your talking to." I said .

" Clearly you haven't told Tahany that your getting married , so I'm going to do the honors and tell her ." She said in a smart tone .

" Zahara , do that and I'll never forgive you . Your not my sister if you do that so watch yourself ." I told her .

I knew Zahara cared about me too much to go and do that . I love my sister but she can be very stubborn and annoying sometimes.

Ouuuu is Zahara going to spill the beans 👀

See y'a loves 💗