Chapter 91 ✨

Tahany ~

" Hello Tahany , I'm Zakariyah's ..." she started saying .

Zakariyah walked into the dining room with a look of shock on his face .

" Why do you look like you've seen a ghost ... come sit down. Ayesha come eat with us ." His mother said as she sat down.

At this point I was confused because why was Zakariyah panicking like that .

" Oh this is Zakariyah's Fiancé." His mother told me .

Fiancé ? I thought this whole time he was single but he must have been lying to me the whole time .

" Umm fiancé ? , Zakariyah never told me he had a fiancé ." I spoke .

" Oh really ? Well now you know that he is my fiancé ." Ayesha told me .

I was pissed . I just wanted to get out of here but I had to keep my cool .

" Ma shaa allah , May Allah bless the Union ." I said to her .

1 hour later we were done cleaning and I got to know Ayesha and she was actually a sweet person .

" It's time for me to go." I said standing up from my seat .

" Already ? You haven't spent that much time here !" His mother said .

" It's okay , next time I'll come ." I told her .

" Ayesha it was very nice meeting you." I told her .

" You as well, Tahany ." She said .

" Bye Zakariyah, your fiancé is here so I'll take a cab  ." I said starting to leave the house .

" No it's okay , don't waste your money . I'll take you and come back real quick ." He said following me out the door.

I just got into the car and faced the other way . I did not want to talk to him or even look at him .

" Tahany ... Tahany ." He kept calling me as I stayed silent .

" Forgive me ." He said .

" What do you mean forgive you ?" I asked him .

" After all you've done you want me to forgive you ?!" I shouted. 

" I'm sorry but I don't even like her like that, I want you. I'm not lying about that ." He said .

" I don't care . After everything I've told you . Your doing the same shit that Ibrahim is doing ! You kissed me knowing you had a fiancée , so you cheated on her and she does not deserve that . I don't deserve that either because I actually started liking you and thinking we would have a future together . Just leave me alone and take me home ." I told him as he remained silent for the rest of the ride .

He knew he f****d up . That's why he's silent . I'm tired of men .

What is wrong with these men

So sorry for the late updates , will be updating a chapter a day till chapter 95

See you soon ♥️