Chapter 14 ✨

Layla~

So we were just chilling in the theatre and I noticed Fatima and Ibrahim was not in the room . I was about to let Tahany know but I know she was going to tell me this bullshit about how it's nothing . I have nothing against Fatima but every time she's around I get bad vibes . I had to go see what was up .

" I'm going to the bathroom". I told Tahany getting up from my seat .

" Alright and go to my room and get my pillow". She told me .

" Alright." I said .

If I was going to do this right I would have to be sneaky . I trusted Ibrahim but it's Fatima I don't trust and she was bound to get Ibrahim in trouble. I slowly went up the stairs and heard some laughter .

" Ibrahimmm , I need you to find me someone like you, your a very good man and I need that in my life ." Fatima said .

" I have a lot of friends so I'll reach out to them." he said .

" I'm going to head back, are you going to use the bathroom ? " Ibrahim asked .

" Well no , I just wanted to have some time to talk to you alone but let's just head back and save it for another time." Fatima said .

I started going up the stairs a little loud so I could act like I wasn't eavesdropping.

" Oh hey .. what are you guys doing up here ?"I
asked .

" I came to use the bathroom and we stopped to talk." Ibrahim replied .

At least he was telling the truth or else that would have been a huge red flag . Fatima on the other hand was standing there like boo boo the fool turning red . She knew I wasn't really fond of her but she still be trying it . I thought the both of them were going to go downstairs but she stopped me.

" Hey girl, I don't know but I get this feeling you don't like me ." She said .

" No I don't have a problem with you ." I said with the straightest face .

This girl is ridiculous. She wanted to try and talk to me so that it won't look suspicious if her and Ibrahim walk in the theatre together. I just brushed past her and went to go get the pillow Tahany asked for .

Will Layla tell Tahany what she heard ?

See ya lovelies 💗