Chapter 99 ✨

Previously

Fatima and I were just on our phones waiting for the food to be brought when we hear glass shattering loudly and Ibrahim on the floor with blood leaking through his abdomen .
———————————————————————

Tahany~

" Ibrahimmm !!!!!!" I screamed at the top of my lungs running to him.

It seems like he got shot with a silenced sniper.  Aaouthou billah.

I placed my hands on his wound and applied pressure .

" Ta..tahany, im... I'm going back to my creator . Ta...take car...care of of my kids please. Ever...everything is left for you. I lo... love you ." He said to me coughing up blood

Fatima was just standing there hyperventilating and I screamed at her to call the police. I understand how she feels but we are about to lose him . She quickly called the cops and came next to me .

" Ibrahim stop do not say that ... I love you . In shaa allah you're going to be fine." I said to my husband .

He started closing his eyes and I had to tap his face to keep him awake . He slowly started to close his eyes no matter how many times I was tapping his face .

" Ibrahim no ... open your eyes , you can't do this to me ... you can't leave your kids with no father ." I managed to say balling my eyes out . My chest felt so tight.

" Ibrahim ... wake up ... Ibrahim !!!!!" I screamed as his eyes closed shut as he stopped breathing. 

I was crying my eyes out checking for a pulse but I couldn't find one . I checked every where and I felt nothing .  Fatima was beside me screaming that he was dead . It wasn't true ,
I couldn't believe it . This is not how it's going to end . It can't be how our story ends.

" Ibrahim please don't do this to me, please ." I yelled pleading  .

My life literally could not get any worse right now , my son has been kidnapped , I'm pregnant , and my husband is dead.

All of a sudden we heard a knock on the door and a letter was left under the door .