Chapter 81 🖤

Day of Surraiyah's wedding

Tahany ~

What my mother in law told us just annoyed me but it was Surraiyah's day and it was suppose to be no drama .

The bridesmaids walked in with their song and then the host called us in for our walk in.
We were walking into to "Ma colombe " by Nej . The crowd cheered us on as we did a little calm dance .

It was finally time for Surraiyah to walk in with Abdoulhakim . They were walking in to " Paro" by Nej and the crowd went wild. They looked so beautiful Ma shaa allah . A bunch of roses fell from the ceiling and a bunch of us were spraying money .

After their dance they said hi to the guest , took pictures and sat down . People were eating, dancing , meeting each others family, getting familiar with each others culture it was awesome .

I was walking back to my seat when a aunty stopped me.

" Salam wailakum." She said .

" Wailakum Salam ." I replied with a smile .

" I wanted to tell you , you are so beautiful Ma shaa allah ." She said

" Thank you so much ." I blushed .

" Are you single ?" She asked .

" No I'm not ... yet ." I answered

" Ohh , I was going to say . I have a son for you if you were single." She said laughing.

" Yea I'm not exactly single right now ." I said .

" It's okay my daughter. May Allah bless your marriage ." She said .

" Ameen ." I said continuing my walk to my seat .

Surraiyah's loved ones & Abdoulhakim's loved ones tables were close to their seats. So I had to pass by Ibrahim and all his extended family tables .

" Tahany , Habibti do you remember me?"One of Ibrahim's aunts asked me as she gave me a hug .

" Yes I do." I said even though I didn't really remember .

" Come let me take a picture of you and my son ." She said dragging me near Ibrahim's table .

" Ibrahim come take a picture with your wife." His aunt told me .

He was hesitating but his mom was giving him a side eye .

" Ma shaa allah , you guys look beautiful." She said as we stood next to eachother awkwardly .

" So Tahany are you pregnant yet ? It's been a while since the 1st ." She asked making everything even more akward .

" No , I'm not." I answered shortly .

These aunties be getting me tight . Like you shouldn't be asking women if they pregnant .
A lot of situations happen and they just be asking like mind your buisness ...

She was about to answer when another aunty told her that his second wife was sitting right there .

" Oh my, I didn't know this was the second ." She said .

" Come take a picture sweetie." She said as I started leaving .

" Tahany where are you going? I want a picture with the three of you." She said .

" I actually have to go they're waiting for me ." I said as his mom looked at me with a side eye as well .

" Just One second ." She said .

" Sorry , I have to go but feel free to take a picture of the beautiful couple ." I said leaving .

There was no way I was taking a picture with the both of them .