Chapter 39 ✨

Next Day

Ibrahim ~

The nikkah was done and Fatima was finally my wife . I was so happy and I know she was too . Today I was planning on booking a hotel and having a private chef cook a nice dinner for us with a nice set up . I could not afford to take her to a restaurant because outsiders did not know about the engagement yet.

I was currently at home chilling with Tahany. I felt so horrible sitting next to this amazing woman, knowing that I'm married to another woman.

" I'm going out to a buisness dinner today." I told her .

" Babe you just been out and about these days , I understand your busy but damn." She said .

" I know and I'm sorry , I promise I'm going to make it up to you ." I reassured her .

Fatima ~

I'm finally married . Alhamdullilah , Alhamdullilah, Alhamdullilah! I have dreamed about being married forever and now I'm married to my dream man. I love him and he loves me and that's all that matters.

" So where are you guys going today ?" My mother asked .

" It's a suprise." I told her .

" Habibti , I am so proud of you ! Your married now." She told me .

" Thanks Momm." I told her giving her a hug .

" Now show me what you are wearing." She told me following me into my room .

"I'm going to wear this." I said .

" This is beautiful Ma shaa allah

" This is beautiful Ma shaa allah." She told me .

" Thankss , now should I straighten my hair or curl it ?." I asked my mom. ( she's not a hijabi)

"  Curl it , it'll look better ."

1 hour later ~

Ibrahim rang the bell looking as handsome as ever . He had a large bouquet of roses in his hand and handed it to me .

" Thank you babeee." I squealed.

" Anytime honey." He told me .

He then greeted my family and we were on our way .

I still can't believe it

See y'a loves 💗