Chapter 7 ✨

Ibrahim ~

A while after people got up to talk and meet other entertainment producers . I glanced over and saw Saleem, his wife , and another woman.

" Salam , my brothers. " Saleem said in a sarcastic way walking up to me and my brother .

"Salam." we replied back .

" How are you, how's your wives and families " he asked .

" Good Alhamdullilah , how's yours" I replied.

" Good , so do you guys have a movie coming out or show? " he asked

" Worry about your Buisness." Outhman said .

Next to me I see Tahany and Halima talking to Saleem's wife and the other woman . The faces on these women did not look happy . The mystery woman looked like she was in her own world and then suddenly our eyes connected . I quickly lowered my gaze because for one your suppose to only look one and two I'm happily married . However , I couldn't get the look she gave me out of my head and that was definitely not good.

We went up to the women and Saleem introduced his wife who has a disgusting attitude and the mystery women and her name was Fatima and she was his assistant .

" Salam wailakum ." She said in a soft tone while making strong eye contact with me .

" Wailakum Salam." I said lowering my gaze .

I looked up to see my wife just staring at me and Fatima. I know that look and it wasn't a good one.

After some time of meeting more entertainment producers and having dinner, it was time for awards and the host was giving out the last award.

" Last but certainly not least, I want to present the best movie of the year award". The host said .

Everyone in the room knew it was between my company or Saleem's company . The suspense was killing everyone.

" The Best Movie Of The Year award goes to ...The Khan Brothers !" The host said .

The crowd went wild as my beautiful wife gave me a kiss on the cheek and my brother and I walked up the stage; but not before I shot Saleem a wink .

The host gave me the trophy and started asking questions .

" Wow, how does it feel to win best movie of the year award for the third time in a row ?!" The host said .

" It feels good Alhamdullilah, We thank Allah For everything and for all these blessings, we also want to thank our beautiful wives , our parents , our family , and everyone in our team , and we also want to thank the haters." Outhman responded.

" That was beautiful, now Ibrahim when should we be expecting a new film or show" the host asked.

" Soon, stay tuned ." I said as we got off stage .

It was finally time to go home while we were walking my wife was telling me how proud she was of me . I really couldn't do any of this without her love and support and I would forever appreciate her for that .

Saleem and his wife on the other hand looked like they were about to cry but shoot life goes on.

" Congratulations, Mr. Khan !" Fatima came and said to me with a warm smile .

Before I could even respond Tahany walked up and said

" Thank you , we appreciate it."

With a fake smile , as she grabbed my hand and walked to the car .

" Yo Chill ." I said .

" No , because I know what I'm seeing I'm not dumb" she responded .

" Alright." I said.

I found it attractive how she got jealous and over protective of me though lol .

2 hours later ~

It was finally time for bed and I got a friend request on Instagram and guess who it was.......Fatima .

See you loves 💗

Fatima is finally introduced and she lowkey acting brave . Find out what happens next .