Chapter 94 ✨

1 month later ~

Tahany ~

It was only a month left until the Iddah period was over. It was one hell of a ride and I could not believe I would be officially divorced in a month. It honestly made me sad that my little family was going to be broken up . I never thought I would be getting divorced and I felt so guilty as a mother for letting Housain down but I couldn't stay somewhere I wasn't happy in.

Right now I was organizing the clothes I wouldn't wear during the month so that packing would be easier . I was going to be moving back in with my parents for a little while. They thought I should wait to get an apartment .

I would say it's a bitter sweet moment now that it's about to get real but it's honestly nothing sweet about this moment . I am very much still in love with Ibrahim so that's really what's breaking my heart .

Since Ibrahim realized that we were going to be divorced soon he's been popping into my room and checking in on me every single day even when I didn't want to be bothered .

Fatima been keeping to herself recently and she still seems sad. I talk to her sometimes just to make her feel better . I honestly just wanted peace in my life , so we were going to go out for tea and clear the air  later on .

After all she's Housain's stepmother whether I like it or not . So whenever Housian is with his dad he'll be with her as well and I had to make sure my son was in good hands .

2 hours later ~

I decided to wear a baby pink abaya with a white hijab and clear heels with minimal makeup . I had to start looking good again because when you look good , you feel good .

I went downstairs and Fatima was wearing a nice green floral maternity dress with her hair in a ponytail.

" My two favorite girls going out wow !" Ibrahim said walking out the kitchen trying to be funny .

" Boy bye!" I said leaving the house with Fatima following me .

20 minutes later ~

We finally got to the tea shop and I ordered a chocolate croissant with a peppermint tea and she ordered a regular croissant with green tea .

" So , how's the pregnancy life treating you ?" I asked after some awkward silence .

" It's difficult , I feel like I'm suppose to be enjoying my pregnancy but I'm not . I don't even feel connected to my baby ." She expressed to me .

" That's totally understandable. Everyone's pregnancy is different ." I told her .

" Yea." She said .

" So I brought you here today because I feel like we need to clear the air ." I told her .

" Yes, I agree." She said .

" So what you did to me was the slimiest thing a friend could do to someone . I trusted you , I confided in you , I was there for you whenever you needed me . I was an outstanding friend . So I just wanna ask why ? Why did you do this to me ? Cause me so much pain and heartache ? Tore my family apart ? What did I do to deserve this ?" I bombarded her with questions .

" I'll just be honest . Before I became friends with you, I had an eye on him for a while . I didn't know he was married at first but then I figured out he was married. I didn't want to become your friend, but it just ended up happening which made me feel horrible because you were a good friend . However , the love I had for him was stronger. So to answer your question , I love him that's why I did everything and I apologize ." She said to me .

" Cool, I feel like that's not a good enough excuse but I'll forgive you for that . At this point I'm tired . I'm tired of the back and fourth, the drama, the feelings, I'm just tired . So I'm now accepting you and Ibrahim's union so I could just move on ." I told her .

" Your Housain's step mom I guess, so I expect you to treat him the same way you would treat your kid when I'm not around . Because I do not play about my kid . Do you understand ? I need you to promise me whenever I'm not there you'll treat my son as your own ." I said to her sternly.

" I promise . I would never treat Housain less than my kid because at the end of the day they are going to be siblings and they share the same dad." I care about anything Ibrahim cares about so yea, I promise ." She said to me .

1 week later ~

"911, what's your emergency?" A dispatcher answered a 911 call .

See you ♥️